HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

"AA" Reps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: "AA" Reps   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am

If they go "AA" then they will most likely have to beat St. Basils for the OFSAA spot.

I say this because as much as I would like it to be different, Basil's has a very good shot at being the city champ in the Soo and that allows them to pick either "AA" or "AAA" and history shows us that they always take the path of least resistance, leaving the "AAA" for the second place finisher. cheers

This year it looks like St. Marys might be the other team coming out of the Soo as they have only lost to Basils in league play and did fairly well in a tournament in Cambridge this weekend that Basil's, West Ferris and LaSalle also attended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: "A""AA" "AAA" Reps   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 am

Does anyone have any idea as to the OFSAA reps at each level. North first.Then provincially.
I assume Timmins will come out of their division. I also suspect Basils or Chippewa. Is this the case?
Please enlighten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"AA" Reps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1