HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Upsets Upsets Upsets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeyb

PostSubject: Upsets Upsets Upsets   Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Pitt beats Van College
Centennial beats Fox
Kelowna Christan beat South Kamloops.

This is truly an amazing year. Yale seems to be at the top.. followed by White Rock, South Burnaby, Pitt and Van College. Everyone else seems like they can beat anyone else at any time.

Can South Kamloops even make it out of the Interior?? Just lost to Kelowna Christian... You have 4 good teams and only 1 can make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBall Fan

PostSubject: Re: Upsets Upsets Upsets   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:48 pm

mikeyb wrote:
Pitt beats Van College
Centennial beats Fox
Kelowna Christan beat South Kamloops.

This is truly an amazing year. Yale seems to be at the top.. followed by White Rock, South Burnaby, Pitt and Van College. Everyone else seems like they can beat anyone else at any time.

Can South Kamloops even make it out of the Interior?? Just lost to Kelowna Christian... You have 4 good teams and only 1 can make it.

I would say that there are 4 mediocore teams in the Interior, and yes, only one makes it to provincials. Both Kelowna Christian and Kamloops have lost to Yale by 25 - 30 points. Kelowna lost to Tupper in the Yale tournament, and Tupper lost to Yale by 39 in the final. I think the teams in the okanogan are fairly well matched, but none of them is what I consider a contender for the AAA title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Upsets Upsets Upsets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia :: BC Seniors-
Jump to: