2011 SUMMER BASKETBALL PROGRAM
Our popular summer basketball programs for male athletes aged 13 to 15 years and 16 to 18 years run from June 6th to July 29th, 2011.
Athletes receive intense training to refine and build on their individual basketball skills and athletic ability – an important part in a player’s development during the off-season.
Teams are led by top-level instructors who have played and/or coached at the Canadian University Level and who care about and understand the importance of a player’s off-season development. Each coach brings several years of basketball knowledge and expertise to our teams.
Registration is open to all male athletes’ ages 13 to 18 years. New participants are welcome.
REGISTRATION FEE: $200.00 per player (Cheque Payable to Ottawa Next Level Basketball Academy)
PROGRAM AGE LEVELS:
13 to 15 years of age; Coaches Marg Jones & Wendy Verrecchia
16 to 18 years of age; Coaches Carlos Brown & John Plaskacz
PROGRAM DATES: June 6th to July 29th, 2011 (each week: Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Turnbull School, 1132 Fisher Avenue, Ottawa, ON
Ashbury College, 362 Mariposa Avenue, Ottawa, ON
SUMMER PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
• An 8 week intensive training and skills development program; with 4-6 hours training per week
• Combined on-court basketball training with highly specialized fitness training
• Specialized strength and conditioning trainer focused on core development, speed and agility, flexibility and explosiveness training
• Top-level coaching staff dedicated to off-season development of athlete’s
• Opportunity to participate a tournament in Ontario, Eastern Canada or the United States
If you are interested in participating in the Ottawa Next Level Basketball Academy summer basketball program, please complete the Registration Form.
If you have any questions on the program, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 270-9884.