HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Top U15 PG's in the Province

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
basketballfan1



Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 am

Who do you think are the top 5 PG's in the U15 group?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
northshoreballer



Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Jadon Cohee
Corey huack
Jalen Jana
Jaycee Pineda
Adam Karmali
those are the top 5 pgs in BC's 2014 class in order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discodirk



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 pm

saw some tape of jadon. he has impressed me. Def one of the top guards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swaybrace



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 am

northshoreballer wrote:
Jadon Cohee
Corey huack
Jalen Jana
Jaycee Pineda
Adam Karmali
those are the top 5 pgs in BC's 2014 class in order


Ive seen Brenden Bailey play and he is definitely top 3 point guards in the province.






Last edited by swaybrace on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TightD



Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 am

Jauquin bennett Boire from Yale. In grade 9 but someone mentioned he is 15. Played for saskatchewan u15 at nationals. Person i talked to said he is already better than Cohee. Anybody with more info on him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
full court press



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 am

Upside:

1. Etienne
2. Cohee
3. Truss

Right now: The best grade 10 in BC that is making an impact on his team is S. Bains... Look at his numbers

All these great players will represent our province very well.

Could you imagine this group ( Mindy etc) going for gold at Nationals if they could find a way to co- exist with their clubs?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Determination



Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 am

This group of players, may be the best crop to come out of BC I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
full court press



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 am

I agree

Most of which are Drive players... They must be doing something right. Thank you Drive coaches for raising the bar of player development! It makes us all better

Merry Christmas hoopters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic



Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

TightD wrote:
Jauquin bennett Boire from Yale. In grade 9 but someone mentioned he is 15. Played for saskatchewan u15 at nationals. Person i talked to said he is already better than Cohee. Anybody with more info on him?

I do not know the person you talked to, but come on now. Jauquin is a very good basket ball player for his age… supposedly fourteen! But better then Jadon Cohee! Not a chance! I have seen both play and Jadon Cohee, game is way further advance. Jauquin has great in the paint finish and draws a lot of fouls. Which Jadon does equally as well. But Jadon has superior court vision and distributes the ball much better. But the real difference is there outside shooting. Jadon will hurt you bad with his Three point shooting if you allow him the space. He is an all round scoring threat. Joaquin is a talented talented kid but no Jadon yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 pm

BB fanatic wrote:
TightD wrote:
Jauquin bennett Boire from Yale. In grade 9 but someone mentioned he is 15. Played for saskatchewan u15 at nationals. Person i talked to said he is already better than Cohee. Anybody with more info on him?

I do not know the person you talked to, but come on now. Jauquin is a very good basket ball player for his age… supposedly fourteen! But better then Jadon Cohee! Not a chance! I have seen both play and Jadon Cohee, game is way further advance. Jauquin has great in the paint finish and draws a lot of fouls. Which Jadon does equally as well. But Jadon has superior court vision and distributes the ball much better. But the real difference is there outside shooting. Jadon will hurt you bad with his Three point shooting if you allow him the space. He is an all round scoring threat. Joaquin is a talented talented kid but no Jadon yet.
Well I guess when they play head to head we will find out. Jauquin is also playing out of position at the 2 and asked to score more but he sees the floor well. Police tournament might be there first matchup and both players are excited about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm

baller2sk wrote:
BB fanatic wrote:
TightD wrote:
Jauquin bennett Boire from Yale. In grade 9 but someone mentioned he is 15. Played for saskatchewan u15 at nationals. Person i talked to said he is already better than Cohee. Anybody with more info on him?

I do not know the person you talked to, but come on now. Jauquin is a very good basket ball player for his age… supposedly fourteen! But better then Jadon Cohee! Not a chance! I have seen both play and Jadon Cohee, game is way further advance. Jauquin has great in the paint finish and draws a lot of fouls. Which Jadon does equally as well. But Jadon has superior court vision and distributes the ball much better. But the real difference is there outside shooting. Jadon will hurt you bad with his Three point shooting if you allow him the space. He is an all round scoring threat. Joaquin is a talented talented kid but no Jadon yet.
Well I guess when they play head to head we will find out. Jauquin is also playing out of position at the 2 and asked to score more but he sees the floor well. Police tournament might be there first matchup and both players are excited about it.
Sorry not the police but the snowball lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Top U15 PG's in the Province   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Top U15 PG's in the Province
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia :: BC Juniors-
Jump to: