HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
basketballfan1



Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Which is the better team? Will they play each other this summer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Scott



Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 am


A game would have to be played to determine the outcome of course. Everything else is just an opinion, but mine is Drive by 30pts +. BBC has good guards, but Drive's front court is far superior. Tristan Etienne, Mindy Minhas, Ryan Cowley, Elijah Campbell-Axson and Will Latu would dominate. It is why they beat U16s regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TightD



Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-11-30

PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:13 am

General consensus amongst those i talked to is that the Drive team is vastly superior to the BBC team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 am

Min 40 to max 50 win by Drive. BBC got no defense minded players.
Back to top Go down
basketballfan1



Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-03-03

PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:41 am

If the Drive team is that much better, who from the BBC squad would make the Drive Team?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 am

basketballfan1 wrote:
If the Drive team is that much better, who from the BBC squad would make the Drive Team?

Buzz and Jelen. One post player from BBC has started playing bball 8 months ago only with no skill and another post player can't even dribble 10 ft without travelling. Looking back, better attempts should have been made to get a strong team taking only the strong players. Whoever in the power may be, failed miserably to field a strong team in the interests of the province. Red team is even more woeful compared to Blue.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:18 pm

My point is except buzz and jelen, I dont see anyone is battle-tested. It doesnt matter whether you like the kid but is he ready to take the tough-as-nail players of Ontario or quebec. If you select a kid based on just one day try out, this will be the outcome. You wont find out whether he has the heart or not. I dont see it here. Sorry I dont mean any disrespect to the kids who made the team. Also I should mention here is they are in the good hands of Mike morgan and casey archibald.
Back to top Go down
Mark Scott



Posts : 286
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: A profile of Tristan Etienne on Crown   Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:48 pm



Here is a profile of Tristan Etienne on Crown recruiting website. A good overview of his talent.

http://tinyurl.com/3er845h
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoop4life



Posts : 58
Join date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 pm

edward wrote:
Min 40 to max 50 win by Drive. BBC got no defense minded players.

I do think that Drive would win but I'm a bit confused by your post because it implies that Drive players play defense....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic



Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:37 am

hoop4life wrote:
edward wrote:
Min 40 to max 50 win by Drive. BBC got no defense minded players.

I do think that Drive would win but I'm a bit confused by your post because it implies that Drive players play defense....



Drive player’s think offense first and then defense! My philosophy, it should be the other way around. They have the big guy in the middle… Tristen and he is a natural at defense! He pretty much has double figures in blocks shots and rebounds per game! Drive has put more emphasis on defense this year with the elite fifteen. There are times you see a glimpse of defense, but having such a array of offense mined players… it hard to get them to commit to it! Would they beat the BC provincial team… Yes, Very easily, I don’t mean to down grade the BC players, but they would be hard pressed to even keep it close. BC, should have done more to put the best team forward. Disappointing! Maybe next year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

BB fanatic wrote:
hoop4life wrote:
edward wrote:
Min 40 to max 50 win by Drive. BBC got no defense minded players.

I do think that Drive would win but I'm a bit confused by your post because it implies that Drive players play defense....



Drive player’s think offense first and then defense! My philosophy, it should be the other way around. They have the big guy in the middle… Tristen and he is a natural at defense! He pretty much has double figures in blocks shots and rebounds per game! Drive has put more emphasis on defense this year with the elite fifteen. There are times you see a glimpse of defense, but having such a array of offense mined players… it hard to get them to commit to it! Would they beat the BC provincial team… Yes, Very easily, I don’t mean to down grade the BC players, but they would be hard pressed to even keep it close. BC, should have done more to put the best team forward. Disappointing! Maybe next year

I have seen drive team last year and they were darn good in clamping down opponents. I guess they are more beasty this year with improved tristan in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15   Today at 6:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
BBC U15 or Drive Elite U15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» painful elite
» Monsters that drop Elite clues
» Drive basketball U17 team vs BC Basketball U17 team?
» Forza motorsport car elite racing wheel
» British Elite Mercenaries gaming community needs GoW players

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia :: BC Juniors-
Jump to: