HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AA Sr Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:17 am

Not sure how this talk of GM throwing a game came about. All I said was GM had a very narrow victory over Campo at the RNS tournament, so it is conceivable that Campo could beat GM, and then RNS would be the host. Not sure if Campo is in the running to make playoffs, but if they don't need the win to clinch a spot, or move up in the standings, they too would probably prefer to play in GM, making it virtually impossible for GM to throw a game, which I am sure the GM coach would not do anyway.Anyone who was at RNS last weekend is not in a hurry to play with that officiating any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AA Fan

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:32 am

My two cents for what its worth.
GM - Hartland - HCS by 15
TV - Harvey - TV by 25 +
SV - RNS - SV by 5
DP - Fundy - DP 30 +
TV - Hartland - TV 10 +
DP - SV - DP 15 +
DP - TV - coin toss
The RNS game against SV should be very close and may come down to coaching and the nod should go to the BRAIN . GM should challenge HCS early but if HCS can stay out of foul trouble they will be O.K. T.V Hartland will be the most hotly contested match if they do meet . Both teams are very aggressive and have done battle before . I hear the Hartland coach never played there top two in mondays game at TV . DP has beat TV twice in january . Once in TV in overtime , probably the best game played this year in AA . They also won in DP by 20 , but this was a two point game at half . TV had a very heavy schedule with eight games in the last two weeks and seem to be peaking at the right time . Everyone on all teams are healthy from what I hear so it should make for a very good weekend !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the sub

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 pm

in the South Campo is fourth not Fundy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Webeballin

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I think they are talking about girls AA, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20yearcoach

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:21 pm

You all gave the West too much credit adn things in the OSuth West shook down exactly as planned. the #1 and 2 seeds came thoguh on both sides. Great wins by Grand Manan (71-53) and Rothesya Netherwood (95-71)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obcnamtaf

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Northeast Confernce was dominated by teams from the east...only team from north to survive first game was Stanley High who barely beat JMA (3pt win)
Caledonia out played amd out defended Dalhousie to win by 5...the other two games were blowouts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obcnamtaf

PostSubject: Re: AA Sr Girls   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Final Standings Northeast conference AA Girls tournament

1) Stanley
2) Caledonia
3) Bellisle
4) Bonar Law
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content