HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
airworks

PostSubject: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Just wondering what everyones thoughs are on players this upcoming season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bnboldtimer

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 pm

this is just for AAA

PG - Zac chambers , andrew petrie , ryan sleaver , kyle rogers

SG- Chris murray, Kyle McConnell , andrew rider

SF - Stephen ethelston , ryan foster ,

PF - Weston durling , brandon petitpas (undersized) , jake livingston

C - kyle arseneault , Erik nissen ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bayballer

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 pm

well following the same format as bnboldtimer , for my AAA

PG- zac chambers . kyle rogers , duan fournier

SG- Chris Murray , andrew mcgillicudy , elliot quinn

Sf- ethelson , Ryan foster

PF- weston durling , jake livingston , alex carty

C- erik nissen , kyle arsenault

Sleepers
PG mark graham , andrew petrie
SG andrew ryder , evan roberts
Sf nat d'entrement , ben cripps
Pf ben macpherson , petipas
C mike armstrong ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halfhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 pm

I thought Duan played for Sugarloaf, which is a AA school. Or am I wrong.

bayballer wrote:
well following the same format as bnboldtimer , for my AAA

PG- zac chambers . kyle rogers , duan fournier

SG- Chris Murray , andrew mcgillicudy , elliot quinn

Sf- ethelson , Ryan foster

PF- weston durling , jake livingston , alex carty

C- erik nissen , kyle arsenault

Sleepers
PG mark graham , andrew petrie
SG andrew ryder , evan roberts
Sf nat d'entrement , ben cripps
Pf ben macpherson , petipas
C mike armstrong ,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bayballer

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 pm

oh thats right , wasntt thinkin for a sec, thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theonlyballer

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

What about AA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:19 pm

althought Belleisle wont be a contender, they have a sick center. only in grade 10 and is 6'7. plays like or even better than justin corey, except Belleisle's center plays with more heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tricky47

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm

What about the two boys from woodstock?
Sam and Isaac Gray?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Sorry Celts but I know of the player you are talking about, he is not comparable to Corey, yes he is good but I haven't seen a comparison yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Ballin

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Celts4 i was under the impression that you graduated and moved away for university, is that correct? If so, then how would you know whether or not Belleisle would be a strong competitor, from what Ive seen/ been told, they have a very strong team this year, their problem is the lack of competition in their division, winning games by 30+ and sitting their starting 5 the entire game is going to be their disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rap$tar

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Big Ballin wrote:
Celts4 i was under the impression that you graduated and moved away for university, is that correct? If so, then how would you know whether or not Belleisle would be a strong competitor, from what Ive seen/ been told, they have a very strong team this year, their problem is the lack of competition in their division, winning games by 30+ and sitting their starting 5 the entire game is going to be their disadvantage.

perhaps one should wait until the team in question has played everyone in their division (notably Petitcodiac and Caledonia) before tipping their hat either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Ballin

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm

I wasn't trying to say that Belleisle is the be all end all team, just found it rather amusing that an obvious former player for the team thinks the team is not going be to a contender after his departure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Big Ballin wrote:
I wasn't trying to say that Belleisle is the be all end all team, just found it rather amusing that an obvious former player for the team thinks the team is not going be to a contender after his departure.

now now big ballin, lets not get ahead of ourselves, and to answer your first question, yes i did graduate last year. secondly, if you reread my statement i say "although belleisle may NOT be a contender" so i was just referring to their center being a very dominant player. Also, even though i am a former player, who's to say i wouldnt know? i keep in touch, i check scores and actually caught a game while i was back (against petitcodiac). and when you say. boas i strongly believe that he is comparable to corey because after watching corey, i noted he lacked motivation and inside game. yes, he indeed had the height and skill to play inside, but rarely did. rap$tar, oh how we go way back, since this is such a late reply i will just ask you how belleisle did against those two teams?

Sorry for such a late reply! i dont look at this website as much anymore since i have to keep up with my work at university

p.s. big ballin, you still leave me puzzled as to how you knew i "moved away to university"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rap$tar

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 am

celts4 wrote:
Big Ballin wrote:

now now big ballin, lets not get ahead of ourselves, and to answer your first question, yes i did graduate last year. secondly, if you reread my statement i say "although belleisle may NOT be a contender" so i was just referring to their center being a very dominant player. Also, even though i am a former player, who's to say i wouldnt know? i keep in touch, i check scores and actually caught a game while i was back (against petitcodiac). and when you say. boas i strongly believe that he is comparable to corey because after watching corey, i noted he lacked motivation and inside game. yes, he indeed had the height and skill to play inside, but rarely did. rap$tar, oh how we go way back, since this is such a late reply i will just ask you how belleisle did against those two teams?

Sorry for such a late reply! i dont look at this website as much anymore since i have to keep up with my work at university

p.s. big ballin, you still leave me puzzled as to how you knew i "moved away to university"

I heard they beat both of them, excited to see them take on JMA and Tantramar this weekend in Salisbury! Nice to have you back Celtzy. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

rap$tar wrote:
celts4 wrote:
Big Ballin wrote:

I heard they beat both of them, excited to see them take on JMA and Tantramar this weekend in Salisbury! Nice to have you back Celtzy. affraid

you know i wish i could be there Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rap$tar

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Hate to break it to you Celtz, but the Bears winning streak is over, following a twenty point loss to JMA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bestcoachever

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

PG- Zach Chambers, Andrew Peitre, Armondo Kazadi
SG- Matt Veno, Pat Mcnaughton, Andrew Dornan
SF- Stephen ethelston , ryan foster , Nolan Levy
PF- Jake Livingston, nick leggatt,
C- Mike Armstrong, Erik Nissen

Remember there is players up North that deserve recognition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trailblazer

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

The fact that ethelston is the only royal you list here makes me believe you have not seen them play. They have talent one through five who should be on this list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReversePivot

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

bestcoachever wrote:
PG- Zach Chambers, Andrew Peitre, Armondo Kazadi
SG- Matt Veno, Pat Mcnaughton, Andrew Dornan
SF- Stephen ethelston , ryan foster , Nolan Levy
PF- Jake Livingston, nick leggatt,
C- Mike Armstrong, Erik Nissen

Remember there is players up North that deserve recognition.

Obviously from the Saint John area... why else would you have two SJHS players, three from KV, another from St. Macs and ONLY one from Riverview... hoop dreams!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Top Players 2011-2012 Boys A,AA,AAA?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1