HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 AAA boys section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
obcnamtaf



Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:01 pm

...DJR...how long you been livin on fantasy Island anyway....you must be realted to Boa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
new ball



Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 pm

thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR



Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : Southern NB

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Some people just have no sense of whimsy . . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miramichi57



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:33 pm

FHS over LHS by 3. Daniels missed an open 3 pointer to tie. Nathan missed two foul shots to seal. Horseman made an awesome rebound on Nathan's second foul shot, was fouled, and made one of his to lead be 3. Excellent game and LHS press almost carried the day. FHS were worried but came out on top. Best basketball for years. Can't help but wonder if WHS threw the game last weekend to get an easier route to final 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 pm

obcnamtaf wrote:
...DJR...how long you been livin on fantasy Island anyway....you must be realted to Boa

Fantasy island??? i guess u missed the mcadam umrhs game last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obcnamtaf



Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:10 pm

so you blew a 15pt 3rd qter lead to lose in OT to a team missing its top scorer...

da plane boss , da plane....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR



Posts : 737
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : Southern NB

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:58 pm

FHS vs. WHS . .. here we go again!!!! THis should be great basketball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:18 am

obcnamtaf wrote:
so you blew a 15pt 3rd qter lead to lose in OT to a team missing its top scorer...

da plane boss , da plane....

We had 3 kids with the flu who couldn't even stand up after the game was over, who shouldn't have even been playing, they were completly drained by the 4th quarter.
We ran out of gas plain and simple, with a very thin bench due to suspension and injury.

Mcadam fought hard and made a great comeback to beat us, end of story, u must be related to once a warrior becausae yo are both pompous, annoying and your heads can hardly fit on this server to write anything.

The kids read this stuff, so I think you should re evaluate what you say on here. There is zero room for negativity on here, unless of course your chewing out an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Once a Warrior...



Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Boa, that hurts man........Don't be mad because UMRHS has never beaten McAdam in any game that ever mattered.....sorry I'm being pompous again.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underdog



Posts : 40
Join date : 2009-12-25
Age : 32

PostSubject: excuses, excuses   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Boas 98-02 wrote:
obcnamtaf wrote:
so you blew a 15pt 3rd qter lead to lose in OT to a team missing its top scorer...

da plane boss , da plane....

We had 3 kids with the flu who couldn't even stand up after the game was over, who shouldn't have even been playing, they were completly drained by the 4th quarter.
We ran out of gas plain and simple, with a very thin bench due to suspension and injury.

Mcadam fought hard and made a great comeback to beat us, end of story, u must be related to once a warrior becausae yo are both pompous, annoying and your heads can hardly fit on this server to write anything.

The kids read this stuff, so I think you should re evaluate what you say on here. There is zero room for negativity on here, unless of course your chewing out an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am

Where did I make an excuse in that post? I made statements. An excuse would b to say that the reason we lost was due to illness, but that's not what I said.
Mcadam showed they were a great team and cameback to win, plain and simple they beat us. Where's the excuse there??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AAA boys section.   Today at 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
AAA boys section.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Kanata Cavaliers U19 Boys Tryouts
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament
» St. Patrick's Irish Junior Boys Basketball Season Kickoff Tournament
» U15 Boys Ottawa Titans AAU Basketball Team
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: New Brunswick-
Jump to: