HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

who are the good teams from the Central zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rapsfan

PostSubject: who are the good teams from the Central zone   Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 pm

the central has 4 ranked teams, whos played good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Downtown_93

PostSubject: Re: who are the good teams from the Central zone   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Wetaskiwin and Camrose have played well. Wetaskiwin also beat Springbank earlier in the season.... as for Ponoka I really dont know what they have done to deserve to be ranked but thats just my opinion and I dont know much about Lacombe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapsfan

PostSubject: Re: who are the good teams from the Central zone   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 pm

i saw their standings and ponoka is 3-1 their loss to a 4a school but beat lacombe by 20, rocky mountain by 50 and wetaskwin lost to lacombe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponoka

PostSubject: Re: who are the good teams from the Central zone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey do u think beating camrose is good enough by 15!!!!!! Downtown 93 what school are u from before u get to cocky and beak!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who are the good teams from the Central zone   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down

who are the good teams from the Central zone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1