HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coachmac

PostSubject: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:55 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:00 am

Cryptic . . . Do you know something we don't know???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 am

CoachDJR wrote:

Nope....we know the same things.

I just got my schedule. 5 teams. Interlocking. Top 4 make it and skip Regionals and go straight to Sectionals. With two weeks off. Sure, three tiers is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 am

Coachmac wrote:
CoachDJR wrote:

I just got my schedule. 5 teams. Interlocking. Top 4 make it and skip Regionals and go straight to Sectionals. With two weeks off. Sure, three tiers is a great idea.

Same in the south-west. 7 teams though (3 west, 4 south). Top 4 make it straight to sectionals.

Wait until someone figures out there aren't enough girls JV teams have a AA or A league. Hopefully they combine those leagues rather then telling everyone to go play AAA. Though one JV girls league in the south would take care of who you play. Harvey, GM, St.Stephen, Fundy, Simonds, SJHS, HVHS, St. Macs, Rothesay, RNS, KVHS, Hampton, Sussex - 24 league games if you played home and home. Wacky NBIAA . . .

Coach M - If you need a game during those down weeks, we can probably find you one to keep you sharper . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 am

CoachDJR wrote:
Coachmac wrote:
CoachDJR wrote:

Same in the south-west. 7 teams though (3 west, 4 south). Top 4 make it straight to sectionals.

Wait until someone figures out there aren't enough girls JV teams have a AA or A league. Hopefully they combine those leagues rather then telling everyone to go play AAA. Though one JV girls league in the south would take care of who you play. Harvey, GM, St.Stephen, Fundy, Simonds, SJHS, HVHS, St. Macs, Rothesay, RNS, KVHS, Hampton, Sussex - 24 league games if you played home and home. Wacky NBIAA . . .

Coach M - If you need a game during those down weeks, we can probably find you one to keep you sharper . . .

Thanks, that would be great. Also, we are looking for some exhibition games. We are in the Top of the Hill tournament, in January, but that is about it.
Back to top Go down
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Well.....boo....hoo. LOL....apply to go AAA next year...you should get more games.

Any free time should be put to good use - PRACTICE. Shooting practice. Maybe you can increase your offence...like 60 points per game instead of like 44.

I'm always here to help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:

Well.....boo....hoo. LOL....apply to go AAA next year...you should get more games.

Any free time should be put to good use - PRACTICE. Shooting practice. Maybe you can increase your offence...like 60 points per game instead of like 44.

I'm always here to help...

We always appreciate hearing from the guys who couldn't make it here...... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA   Today at 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Ohhhhhhhh NBIAA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1