HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Any other fans or parents disappointed with bcboysbasketball.com?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Top Cat

PostSubject: Any other fans or parents disappointed with bcboysbasketball.com?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 am

I used to follow WHL and BCHL websites a few years ago cause I had a couple of nephews who played in those leagues. I loved going over those stats and comparing players. Now I have a son who plays AAA basketball and they post no team states. They have headings for "Player Stats" then underneath "Exhibition, Regular Season, Playoffs, Overall Totals"
PLAYER # P GP 2A 2M 3A 3M FA FM FT% TP PPG OR DR A F
TEAM TOTALS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00 0 - 0 0 0 0
But never has any stats been listed. As far as I am aware, BC High school Basketball is increasing in popularity and if this league takes this lazy attitude in this information age, fans won't stick around. Don't the scorekeepers have access to a computer and internet. Players who are trying to get a scholarship could point college coaches and scouts to the site. Come on British Columbia High School Boys Basketball Association get in the game! We want more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r-macbball

PostSubject: Re: Any other fans or parents disappointed with bcboysbasketball.com?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm

As far as I know the onus is on the coaches/manager of each respective teams to post the stats after each game. The people at BCHSBBA has encouraged all the teams to keep their rosters/results and stats updated regularly so it's not fair to point fingers at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any other fans or parents disappointed with bcboysbasketball.com?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1