HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BCBaller24

PostSubject: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:07 am

what do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenWheels

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

I think that Tamanawis could have a solid team depending on who plays JR. and if Jalen plays SR.
Mouat will have a good team. But with Corey and Tristan playing Sr. who knows if they'll even be able to make it out of the valley.
What about WRCA, the previous provincial champs? Most of their players moved up to senior but do they have a shot this year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BCBaller24

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

I don't think wrca like be a threat because there top plays from last year are playing Senior. Mouat is still a threat they have a good player in Arshdeep Gill. I honestly thing Van College is going to win it and not because im a big fan. Van college has Will Latu, Matt Chow, Elijah Campbell. Enver Creek is a good team with Parmeet, Indu but im not sure if those two guys are playing Senior. Who do you think will be in the finals with Van college?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenWheels

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Oops I meant to say tweedsmeire not tamanawis. But I heard that walnut grove has a good team too. Maybe a van college walnut grove final.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Jalen isn't at Tweeds anymore. He transfered to St. Thomas More.
Back to top Go down
GoldenWheels

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Oh really!? Wow that a big loss for them. why'd he leave?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 am

Football, I think.
Back to top Go down
GoldenWheels

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:21 am

Oh I didnt know he played football. Its too bad that you cant really play both:p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r-macbball

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Burnaby South should have a very solid jr group, they have 3 guys (Jaycee, Martin and Djordie) who played jrs last year and were on the BC Team this summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BCBaller24

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Who do you guys think will win the fraser valley's and the Vancouver area tittle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player   Today at 9:04 am

Back to top Go down

what is the top 5 junior b-ball teams and there top 2 or 3 player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1