1.Tamanawis- Lost 3 key starters but return 2 of the best surrey prospects a long with their core team that finished 3rd when they were juniors. Will have a tough division because of a few teams like WRCA and South Delta.
2. White Rock Christian Academy- Jake Newman will star for the Warriors while getting support from a strong junior squad. The only team in Surrey that could compete with Tamanawis could be a possible RCMP Final and South West final.
3. Enver Creek- Return a few solid players from last years dissapointing team. They will be up for a good challenge this year as they look to win the Fraser Central division but PMSS has a strong chance to make an upset or two a long with Clayton.
4. Princess Margaret- Have a few good seniors and a decent bench this team will be a darkhourse in Surrey this year.
5. Fleetwood Park- Went to the BC's last year but lost most of their teams players, return 2-3 good guards but have no size which could kill them.
6. Clayton Heights- Don't know if Ruby is still coaching if he is they will be a solid team in Surrey and will be beside PMSS and Fleetwood battling for supremacy over Enver Creek.
7. Sullivan Heights- They are a hardworking team but struggle once teams get on runs. They will be alright but won't do any damage.
8. Guilford Park- Have one good player Reng Deng, saw him last year he didn't do much but he will probablly be ready this year.