HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

top 5 AAA teams in the province

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theman

PostSubject: top 5 AAA teams in the province   Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm

my top 5 is:

1. VC - Izea, abu, Cole - very quick and great shooting team. fastbreaks and height.

2. Kits - Bazooka, David, stewan and dawson - twin towers are gonna be unstoppable and great point and swingman. every area

3. saints - milan, sheldon, decklan, sajen, brayden - strong agile and fastbreaks. also great shooters

4. south - nick irvine, goerge, quinten (no manroop) - without manroop, they are more of a size team but have great game

5. Mouat - tall team with great agility. Have some very good shooters and really tall rebounders.

My opinion is a VC-KiTS Provincial Final. Vc and Kits are both unpredictable but cause damage. Kits is a powerhouse and VC is still trying to win the title afetr getting 2nd last year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Determination

PostSubject: Re: top 5 AAA teams in the province   Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 pm

1) VC - Solomon, Evangelista, Penman, Khan, Sanvido. Scary starting 5 with good depth as VC always does.

2) Kelowna - Goodwin and Bunce provide the best Guard-Center combo in the province. Buzz Truss is another impressive player.

3) Mouat - Etienne's potential is through the roof. Coy and Friesen possibly the best wing duo in the province.

4) Walnut Grove - This is the team that could either be top 3, or 10th depending on how they gel as a team. Monture and Monsanto are good players.

5) Kits/Pitt/WRCA/St Georges. - This spot is up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M-5

PostSubject: Re: top 5 AAA teams in the province   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm

1. Kelowna - Only stay at 1 if Bunce is able to play healthy
2. VC - Solid team - No guys that are unstoppable but together will be tough to beat. Good thing they got all those transfers a couple of years ago! Can't imagine they competing for the provincial title without Isaiah, Cole, Abu.....
3. Mouat - Three legit high end players that will be tough to guard. A provincial title contender for sure.
4. Saints - No real stars but lots of guys that can play.
5. Kits - I have a feeling this team will do a lot of walking it up. Might pound everyone else on the offensive boards tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidey

PostSubject: Re: top 5 AAA teams in the province   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

theman wrote:
my top 5 is:

1. VC - Izea, abu, Cole - very quick and great shooting team. fastbreaks and height.

2. Kits - Bazooka, David, stewan and dawson - twin towers are gonna be unstoppable and great point and swingman. every area

3. saints - milan, sheldon, decklan, sajen, brayden - strong agile and fastbreaks. also great shooters

4. south - nick irvine, goerge, quinten (no manroop) - without manroop, they are more of a size team but have great game

5. Mouat - tall team with great agility. Have some very good shooters and really tall rebounders.

My opinion is a VC-KiTS Provincial Final. Vc and Kits are both unpredictable but cause damage. Kits is a powerhouse and VC is still trying to win the title afetr getting 2nd last year

id take south out of that manroop was a good 40 points every night i see them at 8-9 vc kelowna final who does kits have because last year they got kicked out in the play in game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 AAA teams in the province   Today at 1:50 am

Back to top Go down

top 5 AAA teams in the province
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1