HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thoughts on New Teacher Strike-Possible elimination of Highschool sports in BC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenWheels

PostSubject: Thoughts on New Teacher Strike-Possible elimination of Highschool sports in BC?   Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:15 am

What are your thoughts? Do you think it will go through? Does anyone have info on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ebe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on New Teacher Strike-Possible elimination of Highschool sports in BC?   Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:26 am

At this point the BCTF has NO plan to move beyond phase I of the job action. There have been a few members and locals who are talking about moving to phase II but at this point we have no idea what phase II will even look like. It must also be remembered that to move to the next phase will require a vote of all BCTF members just like the vote we had to take to start phase I. With the potential issues surrounding the report card / no report card issue I think we will see some movement hopefully from both sides with regard to the contract situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Mike

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on New Teacher Strike-Possible elimination of Highschool sports in BC?   Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 am

This is refreshing to know. Thx Coach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on New Teacher Strike-Possible elimination of Highschool sports in BC?   Today at 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on New Teacher Strike-Possible elimination of Highschool sports in BC?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1