HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mouat invitation games last weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Top Cat

PostSubject: Mouat invitation games last weekend   Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 pm

I heard there were a bunch of teams playing pre season games at Mouat last weekend. Any scores...standout players???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Mouat invitation games last weekend   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Top Cat wrote:
I heard there were a bunch of teams playing pre season games at Mouat last weekend. Any scores...standout players???

Oak Bay (Island) won both their games against Mouat and Walnut Grove by 7 and 10 respectively. Cowichan (Island) was hammered by both Mouat and Walnut Grove. But after saying that… Mouat was without three of their starters, Tristen, Cam, and Park, where as WG appeared to have their whole compliment of players including the transfer player. Kenneth has not yet been cleared for league play. I thought Jadon Cohee looked very good for a grade ten player. And number 32 who I think they called Desean for WG. Jessy Coy for Mouat impressed As well as Mack Thompson!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mouat invitation games last weekend   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:15 am

Oak Bay is a very solid team with excellent coaching and some very skilled players. They will be a team to be reckoned with and should do very well on the Island. These games were pre-season exhibitions where Grove and Mouat were substituting players regularly in 5 man shifts and as the season progresses it will be interesting to see how these teams develop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mouat invitation games last weekend   Today at 12:42 am

Back to top Go down

Mouat invitation games last weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1