HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 am

I have to agree that any team can make it; I would not be willing to bet 10 cents on any team being there for sure. I am most impressed with Fundy; I have watched them play in a few tournaments and have dropped my jaw at the tallent on that squad. The athletic ability and soft hands should scare any team that meets them. You also have to be sure that they are well coached and have great basketball IQ. Having said all that they are just a fun team to watch, I will be on the blackberry all night picking updates as they are sent. Enjoy the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Once a Warrior...

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 am

Subject: McAdam in tough Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:44 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like McAdam will meet Sugarloaf a little earlier than most people expected. Does anyone think that they can advance with Carmichael in a leg immobilaizer?

It's pretty hard to cheer for Devon Park after posts like this one..........BE careful of bad karma.............what goes around comes around......

Let's GO WARRIORS!!!! WIN it for Carmicheal............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Once a Warrior...

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 am

That post was put up by you scorekeep......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Harvey up by 2 going in the 4th against Belleisle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudas

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Harvey pulls it out and wins by 14. A very scrappy game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Congrats to Harvey on the win and congrats to Belleisle on turning some heads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BallNow

PostSubject: McAdam vs UMRHS   Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Gonna be a tough game against McAdam and UMRHS tonight. UMRHS had a player quit on them last weekend... Another player is still suspended from this game because of the game in Sugarloaf on Jan. 16th... (I won't get into that one again.. ), and another player.. is very very sick, but still going to try and play tonight.. UMRHS will have a tough time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riverman93

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 pm

20 min till tip off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riverman93

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:49 pm

14-6 after the first UMRHS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riverman93

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:06 pm

37-26 Boas half time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riverman93

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm

53-38 Boas 3rd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller MW8

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

warriors by 5 in ot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 pm

We blew it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HKB11

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Wow. Great comeback by Mcadam, sounds like it was a great game. Really shows their perseverance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BallNow

PostSubject: We blew it!!   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm

No you didn't Boas 98-02.... You guys never blew it.... UMRHS just got played out... With 2 strong players not even playing tonight.. The boys played their best... and just couldn't keep it up.. Makes ya wonder what the outcome would have been if #11 and #18 had've been playing tonight with them...
All I can say is UMRHS proved everyone tonight that they are as strong as a team as anyone else that is playing...
Look out next year...
CONGRATS TO THE MacADAM WARRIORS... Good luck tomorrow against Sugarloaf... Hope you win....

Last edited by BallNow on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Anyone know the outcome of sugarloaf and fundy or devon park and petti.

Congrats to Mcadam on a very hard earned win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Devon park over petti by 36
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riverman93

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Sugarloaf by 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
new ball

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 pm

what are the predictions for tomorrows games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Devon park 75 Harvey 68
Sugarloaf 90 Mcadam 73
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudas

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Yes I'm sure those two players would have made a difference for the Boas Ballnow but #4 on the purple and gold might have made a bit too if he was available. You play with who you have and UMRHS had the game for 35 minutes but ran out of steam and
McAdam grabbed all the momentum. Hats off to them and good luck to McAdam. It's hard to win in someone elses gym on the best of days but they'll give it their best shot. That being said I predict Sugarloaf by at least 15.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Once a Warrior...

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:44 am

Hey, I will tell ya right now this whole town is behind our WARRIORS and never count them out!!!!!!!!!!

They play the game with more Heart and Hustle any other team in this Province!!!!!!!!............Sugarloaf..............I know what what your thinking....WE got the next game easy......McAdam is no match for us.....Book my seat at the AC,........MOM get Grandma a ticket and take a picture......., I can't wait till the Aiken Centre!!!!!!!!!!! ....Bam.....Bam.....Hello............Wake Up..........Don't dream too long because the Underdog WARRIORS are poised and ready to shock "AA" Basketball......Sugarloaf is strong at home........ but maybe they grip the ball too long and miss more than usual and have no luck takin it inside....little ole McAdam beats Goliath and will surprise Y"all....Look out for Moffitt and Mc Gillicuddy to play best game of the year ..........Before the game even starts it's Sugarloaf 350-McAdam 140.................Nobody cares in Cambellton about the Bruins, while in McAdam the WARRIORS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Once a Warrior...

PostSubject: Boas 98-02   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:49 am

Great battle Boas, you guys have game!!!..........Maybe the most intense match-up of the year?
Those at the high level NBIAA never even hear or care about small town school ball(Dr. Wright, Mr .Corby).............Love the small town toughness shown by both teams...thats why we need a return to class "A" ball or some form of that.......Small schools in NB can compete with the giants such as Campbellton, Bathurst, Dalhousie...,ETC.......if thats what you want?........Just makes us tougher....IT keeps some schools from competing though, when every kid from a small school tries out for a team and makes it just because of numbers...........when in the bigger schools you can pick and choose players..............makes it even sweeter i guess......So many kids miss out on the oppurtunity to even play because of schools thinking they have no chance.... We need more more schools involved the hunt for Provincial Banners, the more kids involved the better! Exec. games as a coach do not intrerest me one bit.......... beleive the more kids we have playing basketball the less trouble on our streets Let's grow the game and not hold back all the small towns in this province from competition......I certainly miss Friday night games at the AC and the Final Twelve and I'm sure the NBIAA notices the drop in gate receipts!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 am

Nobody in Campbelton cares about the bruins??? That's a horrible thing to say considering the den was packed last night. Sorry to disappoint but sugarloaf will come out on top today, trust me, they take noone lightly.I'm sure Mcadam will give them a run but Sugarloaf is playing to well right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller MW8

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 am

sh!all be interesting like i said , with mcadam havin two big comeback wins in 3 games does this give them the confidence they need wthout carmichael? or does sugaroaf still rule n there own gym and win by 20? guess we willfind out in an hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   Today at 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down

This Weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next