HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vancity55555

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 am

So, can someone explain to me why Manroop has trasferred twice? What was the problem that occured when he was with th other schools?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoopster

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 pm

I was just checking out Canadian ballers SOB and Manroop is not on the Huntingdon Prep roster. I think the roster I
found was recent, is he injured or inactive? He is on the Maxprep website as being at HP, but does not show up in any game or season stats.

Also, where is Mark Trasolini now, I thought he would be in his senior year at Santa Clara, but he is not on the roster.

On another note, thanks for the updates Ron_H, FV North league sounds like each game is a battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballislife74

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:42 pm

hoopster wrote:
I was just checking out Canadian ballers SOB and Manroop is not on the Huntingdon Prep roster. I think the roster I
found was recent, is he injured or inactive? He is on the Maxprep website as being at HP, but does not show up in any game or season stats.

Also, where is Mark Trasolini now, I thought he would be in his senior year at Santa Clara, but he is not on the roster.

On another note, thanks for the updates Ron_H, FV North league sounds like each game is a battle.

If you look closely at the stats on Maxpreps you would see that stats are only listed for 3 games and those 3 games were from the beginning of the season.

Here are a couple tweets from a recent Huntington Prep game by Slam Magazine Senior Writer Rodger Bohn about Manroop.

RT @rodgerbohn: Canadian sharpshooter Manroop Clair with a pair of quick 3's to get Huntington Prep back in the game after being down early.

RT @rodgerbohn: Thanks for another co-sign. Gotta tell @CityLeagueHoops RT @NealNieves: @rodgerbohn I watched Clair in Vegas that kid gets buckets."

You can also see Manroop multiple times in a recent game mix for Andrew Wiggins. Manroop gets Wiggins the ball on the last play of the mix as well.

I believe that Marc Trasolini got injured before the season. He will be back at Santa Clara next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 pm

I'm pretty sure that was Clair who fed him the ball on the break at around the 28 second mark.

It's too bad about Trasolini. He was playing great for SCU over his entire career. I hope he can fully recover for next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vancity55555

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Just wondering since Manroop will have one more year of hs ball does that mean he'll be able to play aau this summer? do you guys think would he play for drive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballislife74

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 am

simren55555 wrote:
Just wondering since Manroop will have one more year of hs ball does that mean he'll be able to play aau this summer? do you guys think would he play for drive?

As mentioned in a previous thread Clair has a late birthday. He is young enough to play U17 this upcoming summer and could have played U16 this past summer if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 am

ballislife74 wrote:
simren55555 wrote:

As mentioned in a previous thread Clair has a late birthday. He is young enough to play U17 this upcoming summer and could have played U16 this past summer if he wanted to.

No disrespect to Manroop or ballislife74 and others.

This dude simren or whatever is trying his/her best to keep this thread alive. There are far more important games going on here at this play off time. Ignore his/her posts. Who is interested to know where he will play in summer rightnow? Move on. Talking abt him is a deviating the attention on others who is working their tail off in local circuit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX   Today at 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

Manroop Clair transfers to Trent Int'l. in TX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2