This is my prediction for the top 5 teams in the VSSAA's this year:
1) Kitsilano: Burton, Holden, and Dawson are going to be too much for anybody to match up with in Vancouver. You add a group of grade 11s who won provincials in grade 8 and 9 and qualified last year, just too much depth for everyone else in Vancouver.
2) Churchill: This is a massive team, solid group of grade 12s and an excellent group of grade 11s who just missed out on provincials last year.
3) Tupper: Who is going to stop Cam Smythe? He will carry this team as far as he can, but ultimately lack of depth hurts them.
4) King George: Recently lost to VC by only 9 points. These guys have nobody over 6'3 but work harder than any of the other teams in Vancouver. They will surprise a couple of teams this year.
5) Point Grey: Mavety, Ostrovsky, and Fourik will lead this team but size is a problem for this team.
Honorable mention: Lord Byng; Allan Wu will be great this year, complimented with a solid group of grade 11s.
Any thoughts ?