HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR6

PostSubject: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 am

Abbotsford City senior boys basketball bragging rights comes down to Mouat vs Yale tonight at CBC gym @ 7pm.Should be a barn burner. Jesse Coy has not played against his former team since transferring 2 years ago. The dynamics should be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Top Cat

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:56 am

I think Mouats a bit deeper even without Cam Freisen(injury) and David Park(because of football hasn't practiced) and of course taller, but Yale is very quick. If either team gets hot and can sink their shots it could go either way. I will predict Mouat by 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:38 am

I say Yale by 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic

PostSubject: update Freisen and Park   Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Top Cat wrote:
I think Mouats a bit deeper even without Cam Freisen(injury) and David Park(because of football hasn't practiced) and of course taller, but Yale is very quick. If either team gets hot and can sink their shots it could go either way. I will predict Mouat by 8

cam and David will be back in two weeks. Cam has been okayed to practise! This is a hugh addition to Mouat club and will only make their bench deeper with him in the starting lineup.
David Park will make them even more aggressive on Defense and will be a great addition to their starting lineup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballislife32

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 pm

i've got to go with mouat on this one. don't think yale is on their level right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 am

ballislife32 wrote:
i've got to go with mouat on this one. don't think yale is on their level right now

Mouat 83 Yale 60 a good game! Mouat pulls away in the second half. End of first half Yale was up by three 28 to 25 Great game by Mouat's starting five Jessy, Corey, Tristen, Mac, Daniel. A Large crowd... good to see the support of the fans!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR6

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 am

Great game. Jesse Coy fought thru good defense by Trevor Berge and nerves to come out on fire in the 3rd with 15 points. Ended up with 25 and player of the game. #24(name?) was hot for Yale and player of the game. #6 Pankratz for Yale looked quite impressive also. Nice shooter. Mouats Tristan E.has such good hands for a big guy, Mac Thompson looked the best he has all year. Cory was looking more confident with the big boys and Daniel Pollock rebounded and scored so consistent all game. Yale is not ranked but I think they'll move up, a very tenacious team!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 am

TR6 wrote:
Great game. Jesse Coy fought thru good defense by Trevor Berge and nerves to come out on fire in the 3rd with 15 points. Ended up with 25 and player of the game. #24(name?) was hot for Yale and player of the game. #6 Pankratz for Yale looked quite impressive also. Nice shooter. Mouats Tristan E.has such good hands for a big guy, Mac Thompson looked the best he has all year. Cory was looking more confident with the big boys and Daniel Pollock rebounded and scored so consistent all game. Yale is not ranked but I think they'll move up, a very tenacious team!
Yale player is #14 Jauquin Bennett Boire grade 9 student.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 am

baller2sk wrote:
TR6 wrote:
Jauquin bennett Boire is a great prospect and a great recruit for Yale! Grade 9 yes... But he is fifteen years old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:10 pm

BB fanatic wrote:
baller2sk wrote:
TR6 wrote:
Jauquin bennett Boire is a great prospect and a great recruit for Yale! Grade 9 yes... But he is fifteen years old.
Sorry to burst your bubble lol but hes only 14 years old.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:45 pm

baller2sk wrote:
BB fanatic wrote:
baller2sk wrote:
TR6 wrote:
I could be... But I was told from a close source During Basket Ball BC CP tryout his birthday was April 16 1996 But I stand to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 pm

BB fanatic wrote:
baller2sk wrote:
BB fanatic wrote:
baller2sk wrote:
TR6 wrote:
I could be... But I was told from a close source During Basket Ball BC CP tryout his birthday was April 16 1996 But I stand to be corrected.
Everything is correct except the year and Im the closest person as far as source is concerned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canadaball22

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:09 am

Jauquin bennet-boire is born in febuary 1997... He is 14 and ranked 4th in canada for his age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Canadaball22

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 am

I know him very well personally and his birthday is feb. 1997 100%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TR6

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 am

baller2sk you say you agree his birthday is April 16 as the closest person to him, and canadaball24 you say his birthday is Feb and you're his personal friend, please just ask his closest/closest friend WHAT DAY IN SASKATCHEWAN he was born! This is starting to make us wonder??? But not about his basketball skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller2sk

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:39 pm

HaHa thats so funny, well i guess my son was born earlier than i thought... I could have sworn i was in the delivery room lol. Just goes to show you how fact becomes so misconstrued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10   Today at 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Abbotsford Police Tournament Final Mouat V Yale 7pm Sat Dec 10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1