HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
runninred

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Eastsideball24 wrote:
I would definately put swampy and crowfoot on that list as well

crowfoot is on that list, i just felt he was rated too low
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eastsideball24

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 pm

I meant swampy should be on there My fault
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CalBall

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Swampy's the native kid on JP? He should be on that list.
Ammon Crowfoot is far too low i agree and Adrian Osman is far too high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eastsideball24

PostSubject: hmmm   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Maybe even Kyle peterson or brandon west should be an HM on that list its really to bad because they would've been good but the posts that they have are just the worst basketball players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightballer

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Tue May 04, 2010 4:46 am

I know i brag about my kids, but I would not be surprised if Emily sommerville from Scona who got an offer NBU lights it up next year at Grant MacEwan, and also Brittany Stinsmen should do the same at Medicine Hat.....or maybe Jessica Stroud 6' - 1" grade 10 post at Scona who the Midget provincail Team and will probably play alberta for 3 years.........Also there is Caitlyn Sommerville who will be one the best defender in Edmonton next year...... Joanne, from St. FX 6' - 1" post in grade 11....Tory Hill 6' -1" from Viking will do great at Augustana, Martine Deimun 6' - 4" post from Barr Head......should also do well at GPRC.... oh yea Megan from JP....to bad she is a provincail volleybal player before i think she averaged 25 pointer again for JP Last year. those are the people i know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://networksbasketball.net
RayAllenforPrime

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Sun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

girls basketball...........hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nightballer

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Mon May 10, 2010 2:47 am

RayAllen what world are you living in........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://networksbasketball.net
RayAllenforPrime

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Mon May 10, 2010 2:57 am

the normal one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orlando_12

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Sat May 29, 2010 1:43 am

RayAllen, Im really disappointed in your post regarding womens basketball. It shows a blatant lack of maturity on your behalf and I hope that one day you will realize that womens sports have just as much to offer as mens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ominous

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Sun May 30, 2010 11:42 am

orlando_12 wrote:
RayAllen, Im really disappointed in your post regarding womens basketball. It shows a blatant lack of maturity on your behalf and I hope that one day you will realize that womens sports have just as much to offer as mens.

That is true, the WNBA proves that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genius

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 am

Brin Taylor might be the worst player on team Alberta. He made team canada because one player from alberta had to make it and half his provincial team thought he was a joke. He showed nothing impressive at nationals hes awful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phxsuns

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:54 pm

wow... how was taylor riar not even mentioned in this, Scona's leading scorer, was a journal allstar so one of the top 3 players in the premier division, and is now CIS with u of a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)   Today at 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Best Players in the Province (Guys and Girls)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3