HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm

The Bulldogs play George McDougall first round. Sounds like they have a good team & beat Central Memorial & William Aberhart & had a close game with EP Scarlett at the Higher Hoops tournament. Cochrane sounds like they could be good & that league always has strong teams like Springbank & Chestermere. It should be interesting to see how they stack up against 3A teams. Anyone have a draw & can post the scores?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedJacketU17HC

PostSubject: Cochrane   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

From what I have heard Mcdougall has a weak senior varsity team this year? Churchill should dominate most of these teams. I believe Cochrane has a strong team though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ruralhoops

PostSubject: Re: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Churchill from Lethbridge, right? W.C. from Lethbridge schedule shows Cochrane tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedJacketU17HC

PostSubject: Re: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh that's completely different then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Its Winston Churchill from Lethbridge. I don't think George McDougall sounds that weak. A smaller 3A team that is competing with & beating bigger 4A schools playing Div 1/2 in Calgary must be fairly good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
svcoach90

PostSubject: Re: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 pm

George McDougall lost to Cochrane by 39 and lost to Chestermere by 55. that should shed some light on the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cochrane

PostSubject: Re: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:59 pm

I don't have all the scores but I know Winston Churchill had some close games, won their pool and played against Cochrane in the finals. Cochrane 101 Winston Churchill 63
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament   Today at 1:06 am

Back to top Go down

Winston Churchill at Cochrane Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1