HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ballerforlife

PostSubject: Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Tier 1
I heard Garneau has a decent team, LBP is always there, Loui riel this year is still on the top but not like years before
Ashbury. St Pat . St Matts has really dropped this year.. I heard Sir Will is good too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballislife2

PostSubject: yeah garneau got 3 superstars but they got a short bench   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm

ballerforlife wrote:
Tier 1
I heard Garneau has a decent team, LBP is always there, Loui riel this year is still on the top but not like years before
Ashbury. St Pat . St Matts has really dropped this year.. I heard Sir Will is good too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McCoach

PostSubject: Re: Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:30 pm

don't count out West Carleton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerforlife

PostSubject: Re: Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm

True and also St Pius
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McCoach

PostSubject: Re: Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Really Pius? for Junior? I haven't seen them yet, but from their record in what looks to be a weaker division I don't expect much, but then again, there are always circumstances beyond our control that may have given them the record they have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior   Today at 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Who are the going to be the break out team?? in junior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1