HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland   Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeeeeeehaw!!

GM 'throwing' games.....hahahahaha....Coach07 must be having a fit....

Sorry, don't know the final score..... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Re: Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Trying to get some details, but it looks like GM won by around 18..... Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Coach 07 where are you? RNS over Southern Vic too?Do you do any better predicting the weather?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
20yearcoach

PostSubject: Re: Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Slam Dunk wrote:
Coach 07 where are you? RNS over Southern Vic too?Do you do any better predicting the weather?

COACH07 - start eating your words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach 07

PostSubject: Re: Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 am

20yearcoach wrote:
Slam Dunk wrote:

COACH07 - start eating your words

I am true to my word and I will eat them with a side of gravy. Grand Manan played a great game and I will give them that, with Brown in Foul trouble in the first, # 7 came out of no where and kept them in this game...but anyone that was there, as was I...has to own up to the fact that hartland's top three were in foul trouble early, arsenault, kenney and especially Trecartin which to me was the big factor. The deciding factor was Grand Manan's Bench stepped up to the plate and Hartland's didn't. I have said from the beginning that foul trouble would be Hartland's greatest weekness. But I give credit to Grand Manan, as each of those three were getting fouled off and letting thier emotions take over Grand Manan hit it were it hurts and I wish them the best of luck in the rest of the playoffs.

RNS obviously came to play and played well, and I too give them my best wishes in the rest of the playoffs. Their young players and will continue to grow so they will have some strenght in the future years as well....excuse me I'm choking a bit on my words and have to take a minute...lol.

My predictions for the rest of the tourni, well if I what I've seen yesterday, I would say that Grand Manan will give TV a run for thier money if and this is a big if Goodine is in foul trouble and gets frustrated. Think it will come down to the same thing actually whose bench is stronger and in this case I would have to say GM has the stronger bench.

DP and RNS..again not sure as they match up differently but just don't think they have someone that will contain Gillis.

Early predictions
second round say will be DP vs TV for 1st, 2nd
and then RNS vs GM for 3rd and 4th.

In the end think will be a toss up for DP and TV since on neutral floor and will be close for the last one as well since they are 1-1 on leaque play.

Guess there was upset's on other side, I look for maybe Caledonia to come out of that at the #1 spot.

In Aikten I look for the two top teams to come from the SouthWest..probably will be TV and DP.

Let's hope I don't have to eat any more words as I am full already...and I'm still loyal to the West.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland   Today at 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Upset alert !!! Grand Manan girls over Hartland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1