HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coach 07

PostSubject: Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW   Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:26 pm

So my thoughts on the final tourni's after this weekends playoffs: we all know the ranks now so the following will be next weekends final tournament

1SW Devon Park vs 4NE Bonar Law -- will be blow out for DP
3SW Grand Manan vs 2NE Caledonai -- they way GM is playing I have to say GM

Final DP vs GM - Win will go to Devon Park to advance to Aikten

1NE Stanley vs 4SW RNS -- they way RNS is playing, would say RNS
3NE Bellisle vs 2SW T.Valley -- will be a blow out for TV

Final RNS vs TV -- have to go with my gut and probably loyalty to the West that TV will come out of this to advance to Aikten

Aikten Center will be TV vs DP and honeslty I'm not sure, due to it being the first for both to be there and from experience playing and coaching there I would have to say who ever adjust better to the different court psycologically. I want to have TV win because they have worked hard on their program as a community and never have been a basketball threat in the last 25 years that I know of, other than last year...so I want them to take it.

I know DP hasn't been there either but their program didn't make the team they have and though I know I will get some flack on this statment ( and I've already eaten enough of my words for my liking already due to my dissappointment in Hartland's play) but Gillis is not a product from DP coaching, she is a product from FHS. Yes, yes I know she works outside as well etc etc but She was a blessing to DP and if she wasn't there, DP would not be in the position they are.

I am excited to see the Final 8 and hopefully look forward to an exciting game as it makes for good watching.

So there are my thoughts on this...and just a reference to an earlier comment..I'm actually not that bad at predicting the weather...lol flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 am

Not much to debate on those comments coach. RNS and TV could go either way I think. All I can add to your comments is I am predicting snow for next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW   Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

Never mind

Last edited by scorekeep on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coach 07

PostSubject: Re: Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW   Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

scorekeep wrote:
I suppose that Bathurst men won last year due to strong home grown players and great coaching?

Sorry if that was directed at me you'll have to elaborate on your point because i don't pay attention to the boys side at all just girls "AA", so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gfdnb

PostSubject: Re: Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 am

Was wondering if anyone knows how the Gillis kids ankle is? That could play a factor into playoffs if not better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW   Today at 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Road to Final 8 - AA Girls Crossover NE & SW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1