HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Regarding "Sudden Cardiac Arrest" in youth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Regarding "Sudden Cardiac Arrest" in youth   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 pm

There was a posting regarding the cardiac health of a senior boys player mentioned in another thread. I was reminded by one of our parents of the struggles but ultimately success, that Pitt Meadows went through to have a Automatic Electronic Defibrillator (AED) installed at Pitt Meadows Senior Secondary and agreed that passing on our website info would be a good idea.

I would urge that parents, coaches and administrators take a look a the information that has been compiled on the PMSS Basketball Blog to educate yourselves on Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth as well as some of the programs available to assist you in having an AED installed at your school.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth @ PMSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vancouversportsevents.com
Regarding "Sudden Cardiac Arrest" in youth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1