HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Does anyone happen to know the whereabouts of these past BC Allstars?
Back to top Go down
bballspirit

PostSubject: Re: I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 am

If by Jas Gill you mean Jasdeep Gill, he is playing for Chestermere High school just outside of Calgary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?   Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 am

From my understanding, Denny played was playing at the university of north dakota before transferring to ubc but then dropped down to capilano. I have not heard of him since then. And I was referring to the Jas Gill from south okanagan.
Back to top Go down
GuyLafleur

PostSubject: Re: I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?   Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 am

Jas Gill was cut from UBC's squad last year.

Was studying at UBC last semester (not playing basketball though). Think he may have transferred to play at a college in the interior or may still be studying at UBC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?   Today at 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down

I know this is irrelevant but...Denny Dumas, Eliot Rushton, Jas Gill. Does anyone know where they are currently playing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1