HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Texasballer/25

PostSubject: Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Any body see the close game on the 17th in hartland against deveon park? Hartland was up 13 points. Lost some steam near the end. Think hartlands packin a punch this year. Might fight deveon park for the gold. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Texasballer/25 wrote:
Any body see the close game on the 17th in hartland against deveon park? Hartland was up 13 points. Lost some steam near the end. Think hartlands packin a punch this year. Might fight deveon park for the gold. Basketball

Right now, I think Hartland, Caldwell and DP are fighting for 4th, 5th and 6th, don't think any of them are really favoured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celtic

PostSubject: Re: Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?   Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 am

39forever wrote:
Texasballer/25 wrote:

Right now, I think Hartland, Caldwell and DP are fighting for 4th, 5th and 6th, don't think any of them are really favoured.

"39 forever" I thkink you will find very little difference between the top 6 teams when it comes down to the wire. I have no idea who will be #1, 2, or 3 in the south as it is a crap shoot. DP will be 1 in west with HCS and JC still having a game to play. Whoever brings their best game to regionals will advance as all 6 teams are very close!.....will make for a VERY interesting 1st round in the southwest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 am

celtic wrote:
39forever wrote:
Texasballer/25 wrote:

"39 forever" I thkink you will find very little difference between the top 6 teams when it comes down to the wire. I have no idea who will be #1, 2, or 3 in the south as it is a crap shoot. DP will be 1 in west with HCS and JC still having a game to play. Whoever brings their best game to regionals will advance as all 6 teams are very close!.....will make for a VERY interesting 1st round in the southwest.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?   Today at 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Any predictions for sr. Hartland Boys?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1