HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Western Canada Basketball Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bulls23

PostSubject: Re: Western Canada Basketball Tournament   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:58 am

Great tournament, very entertaining. Was impressed with how well it was organized. Also great fans for the Owls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HenryW

PostSubject: Re: Western Canada Basketball Tournament   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 pm

I would just like to thank Sportvictoria for posting the results on the forum from the tournament this weekend. I was away from a computer and only had access on my cell phone. Would have been nice if you would have posted the actual scores as well but oh well at least I knew who won the games.

Congrats to Harry Ainlay on winning the title. They are a very talented and deep team.

By the way this forum has one of the friendliest interfaces for phones I have seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Western Canada Basketball Tournament
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3