HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bball parent

PostSubject: Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 am

Drove up to watch the Calidonia loss to Petitcodiac last night.Petit girls won their game too.Now if I am correct,the standings going into the regionals is Bellisle is first Petitcodiac is second and Calidonia finished in third,with all bones and body parts in tact,which was stated earlier in the discussion,just teasing.Points scored decided the standings.Bellisle will be hosting Regionals for the boys is my understanding,how close am I?Petitcodiac's #15 got in foul trouble and Calidonia sat Parsons tword the end which you dont do with Petit #15 still on the floor..#15 got fouled out but tied the score before He sat down.Parsons came out ready to go in the last two mins,but just didnt have the steam to help.You just dont sit your star when its a even game.Lesson learned for young coach.Hope to drive to Bellisle to watch wht is going to be a great time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 am

bball parent wrote:
Drove up to watch the Calidonia loss to Petitcodiac last night.Petit girls won their game too.Now if I am correct,the standings going into the regionals is Bellisle is first Petitcodiac is second and Calidonia finished in third,with all bones and body parts in tact,which was stated earlier in the discussion,just teasing.Points scored decided the standings.Bellisle will be hosting Regionals for the boys is my understanding,how close am I?Petitcodiac's #15 got in foul trouble and Calidonia sat Parsons tword the end which you dont do with Petit #15 still on the floor..#15 got fouled out but tied the score before He sat down.Parsons came out ready to go in the last two mins,but just didnt have the steam to help.You just dont sit your star when its a even game.Lesson learned for young coach.Hope to drive to Bellisle to watch wht is going to be a great time.

What is your take of the girls game? Big win for Petit and would appear to be a crack in the Caledonia armour as they won by a large margin the last game they played? Caledonia girls still won the East title I suspect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trailblazer

PostSubject: Re: Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:12 am

Emma didnt play for caledonia....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bball parent

PostSubject: hurt players...........   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Calidonia had two girls out on injury.Petty seen the window of opportunity and run a big score. Calidonia were short their strongest players.Calidonia boys were even with Petty and petty pulled it off. Petty only got beat once by Calidonia in league play.Calidonia lost once to Petty in a tournament,and Salisbury beat them once,so has Bellisle.Bellisle has had their losses and so has Petty.Wish Salisbury could of stayed single A.We would have 4 strong teams to play back and forth here in the east.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Ball

PostSubject: Re: Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm

bball parent wrote:

My understanding, based on the NBIAA policy of using point differential instead of ratio, is that Caledonia will be second and Petti third. I wonder when the "official" word will come down...
I also heard that Parsons came off with leg cramps - not by the coach's decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............   Today at 6:40 am

Back to top Go down

Bellisle,Petitcodiac,Calidonia boys ...............
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1