HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mount Douglas over RC Palmer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportvictoria

PostSubject: Mount Douglas over RC Palmer   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Palmer ventured across the water to the big rock in the straight...

Friday's result

Mount Douglas over RC Palmer 82-64

Saturday's result

St. Michaels over RC Palmer 72-61

Last edited by Sportvictoria on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sportvictoria.com
ebe

PostSubject: Re: Mount Douglas over RC Palmer   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:08 am

Mount Douglas is a solid team and if I was other AAA teams I would not want to play them come playoff time. They have size, speed, and athleticism and they run the fast break as good as any team I have seen this year. I haven't seen Oak Bay or Claremont but based on results they seem also seem to be very good, I think the Island will be well represented at the AAA BC's this year
We also played a second game against SMU and we we were tied after three quarters but SMU dominated the fourth quarter beating us 72 to 61.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sportvictoria

PostSubject: Re: Mount Douglas over RC Palmer   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

ebe wrote:
Mount Douglas is a solid team and if I was other AAA teams I would not want to play them come playoff time. They have size, speed, and athleticism and they run the fast break as good as any team I have seen this year. I haven't seen Oak Bay or Claremont but based on results they seem also seem to be very good, I think the Island will be well represented at the AAA BC's this year
We also played a second game against SMU and we we were tied after three quarters but SMU dominated the fourth quarter beating us 72 to 61.

Ebe - did you see the berthing... sucks. One top 10 team in the LM won't make the BCs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sportvictoria.com
ronh_pm

PostSubject: Re: Mount Douglas over RC Palmer   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 pm

ebe wrote:

Agree 100% on Mt. Douglas. Pitt has played them twice and they have been battlea both times with the game not decided unitl late in the 4th. Mt. Douglas plays a great zone and if a team cannot move the ball the ball around the perimeter to find an open shooter, and then have that shooter finish, they are going to be in for a long night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vancouversportsevents.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Douglas over RC Palmer   Today at 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Mount Douglas over RC Palmer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1