HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Single 'A' scores...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Breaker '84-'88



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-02-01
Age : 46
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Post 'em here:

'A' Boys - Belleisle 72, North & South Esk 38
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rudas



Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:30 pm

A Boys Devon Park 92 Campobello 57 Someone must have been in foul trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Rudas wrote:
A Boys Devon Park 92 Campobello 57 Someone must have been in foul trouble.

yikes!! chalk it up to home court advantage? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever



Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

@ Grand Manan Girls
Gm over Hartland, 107 - 53, TV over McAdam by 18 or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33



Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Boas 98-02 wrote:
Rudas wrote:
A Boys Devon Park 92 Campobello 57 Someone must have been in foul trouble.

yikes!! chalk it up to home court advantage? scratch

Or chalk it up to DP being way better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i9h0w



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Rudas wrote:
A Boys Devon Park 92 Campobello 57 Someone must have been in foul trouble.

Howlett had 4 fouls before the end of the second half. Even when he did play though, he didn't make much noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
We talkin bout practice



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:11 pm

NO I truely believe that the 35 point diffrence was due entirely to the 5 feet of width and 8 feet of length that the D.P gym lacks in comparison to your average gym. NOT! d.p was the favorite and they won, please dont cry over gym size or refs or someone walking under a ladder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-02-01
Age : 46
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

'A' Boys - Caledonia 88, Stanley 55
'A' Girls - Stanley 82, Cambridge-Narrows 33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-02-01
Age : 46
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 pm

'A' Boys - Grand Manan 77, John Caldwell 66
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-02-01
Age : 46
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:22 pm

'A' Boys - ECB 87, Minto 56

'A' Girls - Petitcodiac 69, Blackville 26

'A' Girls - Caledonia 84, North & South Esk 26
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i9h0w



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:41 pm

'A' Boys - 89 Harvey - 43 Canterbury
'A' Boys - 32 Hartland - 31 McAdam at the half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Campo02



Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:44 pm

No way, the refs were bad but the gym is worse. I watched a game on campobello earlier this year that has a regulation gym and Campobello was the better team for 7/8's of the game. What I saw this afternoon was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33



Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:
'A' Boys - ECB 87, Minto 56

'A' Girls - Petitcodiac 69, Blackville 26

'A' Girls - Caledonia 84, North & South Esk 26

According to the NBIAA website the Petti girls haven't played a game that was closer than 30 points all year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhoenix



Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Campo02 wrote:
No way, the refs were bad but the gym is worse. I watched a game on campobello earlier this year that has a regulation gym and Campobello was the better team for 7/8's of the game. What I saw this afternoon was a joke.

First of, 7/8's of a game don't mean a thing when you come up with an L.

Second, I am in shock. a campo fan complaining about refs and whatever other problems they might have?

Actually, I have figured you out Campo02! You are an imposter! you are not actually from Campobello! you gave it away with your silly complaints about a game you weren't going to win! everyone knows a campo fan wouldnt do something like that!

On another note, anyone have scores of the Hartland vs. McAdam game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33



Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

ThePhoenix wrote:
Campo02 wrote:
No way, the refs were bad but the gym is worse. I watched a game on campobello earlier this year that has a regulation gym and Campobello was the better team for 7/8's of the game. What I saw this afternoon was a joke.

First of, 7/8's of a game don't mean a thing when you come up with an L.

Second, I am in shock. a campo fan complaining about refs and whatever other problems they might have?

Actually, I have figured you out Campo02! You are an imposter! you are not actually from Campobello! you gave it away with your silly complaints about a game you weren't going to win! everyone knows a campo fan wouldnt do something like that!

On another note, anyone have scores of the Hartland vs. McAdam game?

A game they weren't trying to win??? Is this a reference to sectionals gone by???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhoenix



Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Birdman33 wrote:
ThePhoenix wrote:
Campo02 wrote:
No way, the refs were bad but the gym is worse. I watched a game on campobello earlier this year that has a regulation gym and Campobello was the better team for 7/8's of the game. What I saw this afternoon was a joke.

First of, 7/8's of a game don't mean a thing when you come up with an L.

Second, I am in shock. a campo fan complaining about refs and whatever other problems they might have?

Actually, I have figured you out Campo02! You are an imposter! you are not actually from Campobello! you gave it away with your silly complaints about a game you weren't going to win! everyone knows a campo fan wouldnt do something like that!

On another note, anyone have scores of the Hartland vs. McAdam game?

A game they weren't trying to win??? Is this a reference to sectionals gone by???

It was a reference to the game that just happened. referring to a game where DP was the heavy favs while Campo was the underdog. I didnt say not trying. sorry for the confusion birdman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33



Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:03 pm

ThePhoenix wrote:
Birdman33 wrote:
ThePhoenix wrote:
Campo02 wrote:
No way, the refs were bad but the gym is worse. I watched a game on campobello earlier this year that has a regulation gym and Campobello was the better team for 7/8's of the game. What I saw this afternoon was a joke.

First of, 7/8's of a game don't mean a thing when you come up with an L.

Second, I am in shock. a campo fan complaining about refs and whatever other problems they might have?

Actually, I have figured you out Campo02! You are an imposter! you are not actually from Campobello! you gave it away with your silly complaints about a game you weren't going to win! everyone knows a campo fan wouldnt do something like that!

On another note, anyone have scores of the Hartland vs. McAdam game?

A game they weren't trying to win??? Is this a reference to sectionals gone by???

It was a reference to the game that just happened. referring to a game where DP was the heavy favs while Campo was the underdog. I didnt say not trying. sorry for the confusion birdman

Sorry, my misread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i9h0w



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

'A' Boys - 55 Hartland - 62 McAdam with 6:00 to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i9h0w



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 pm

'A' Boys - 66 Hartland -66 McAdam going into overtime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever



Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Every game today in "A" boys and girls had the favoured team winning (don't know if Minto Girls winning would be classed as a major upset). There will be some great games tomorrow!

Girls - GM vs TV - GM by 30
- JC vs Harvey - Harvey will put up a great fight, but I think they will come up just short
- Stanley vs Petti - Petti upsets Stanley on home court by 11
- Caledonia vs Minto - Caledonia by 40

Boys - DP vs GM - a bit biased perhaps, GM by 1
- Harvey vs McAdam - revenge game, Harvey by 1
- Belleisles vs Caledonia - Cal by 1
- ECB vs Petti - Petti by 20
Some games postphoned til Monday due to the storm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 pm

how much did mcadam win by
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever



Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Boas 98-02 wrote:
how much did mcadam win by
Pretty sure by 10 in OT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i9h0w



Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:49 pm

39forever wrote:
Boas 98-02 wrote:
how much did mcadam win by
Pretty sure by 10 in OT

Yeah, 83-73
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pg7



Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Boys southwest regional should provide some amazing games tomorrow. 4 evenly matched teams that will probably play four games decided by single digits. Will be interesting to see if Devon Park and Harvey have an edge in the semis thanks to easier wins today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:46 am

39forever wrote:
Every game today in "A" boys and girls had the favoured team winning (don't know if Minto Girls winning would be classed as a major upset). There will be some great games tomorrow!

Girls - GM vs TV - GM by 30
- JC vs Harvey - Harvey will put up a great fight, but I think they will come up just short
- Stanley vs Petti - Petti upsets Stanley on home court by 11
- Caledonia vs Minto - Caledonia by 40

Boys - DP vs GM - a bit biased perhaps, GM by 1
- Harvey vs McAdam - revenge game, Harvey by 1
- Belleisles vs Caledonia - Cal by 1
- ECB vs Petti - Petti by 20
Some games postphoned til Monday due to the storm

All games are supposed to be cancelled until Monday. I was told at 1pm on Friday we weren't allowed to travel on Saturday and no one else would be, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Single 'A' scores...   Today at 5:13 am

Back to top Go down
 
Single 'A' scores...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fastest single-segment run of Dishonored?
» Single A All-Star game.
» Halo 5 single player playthrough
» Attention Single Players
» Need Cascade COTW - single player

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: New Brunswick-
Jump to: