HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dont sit your leader to make a point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bball parent

PostSubject: Dont sit your leader to make a point   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

Saw the Petit and Stanley game.Wow Petit could of beat them with no problem.Guess the gossip says that the howatt girl and coach wasson exchanged words and He sat her to make a point. They lost. I also heard that district 2 canceled all games for its students and no one was to turn a wheel on saturday.hummmm.Petty girls traveled between Fredricton and Stanley on Saturday with the School van,kind of unclear how that will unfold with the district.Bellisle and Petty and Calidonia are meeting tomorrow to decide thing .Never had so much fun,all close teams everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: Dont sit your leader to make a point   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:45 pm

bball parent wrote:
Saw the Petit and Stanley game.Wow Petit could of beat them with no problem.Guess the gossip says that the howatt girl and coach wasson exchanged words and He sat her to make a point. They lost. I also heard that district 2 canceled all games for its students and no one was to turn a wheel on saturday.hummmm.Petty girls traveled between Fredricton and Stanley on Saturday with the School van,kind of unclear how that will unfold with the district.Bellisle and Petty and Calidonia are meeting tomorrow to decide thing .Never had so much fun,all close teams everywhere.

I'm afraid I disagree. You can't just have principles, when it is convenient.

As for Saturday travel, we were told we weren't to travel, on Saturday. But, that may have been leaving from Moncton. Not sure what that would have meant if it wasn't snowing in Fredericton, at the time of their departure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
bball parent

PostSubject: Coachmac your right   Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:31 pm

You are correct,Coach was doing the right thing.Principles are first.Sometimes I speak without alot of thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont sit your leader to make a point   Today at 9:05 am

Back to top Go down

Dont sit your leader to make a point
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1