HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Senior AAA EOSSAA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HCCrusader

PostSubject: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Game 1: 1st seed (Holy Cross) vs 2nd seed (St Joe’s) @ 10:00 am

Game 2: 2nd seed (St Joe’s) vs 3rd seed (TISS) @ 12:30 pm

Game 3: 1st seed (Holy Cross) vs 3rd seed (TISS) @ 3:00 pm

* Game 4: Championship to be played only if needed between the two winners of the tie-breaker procedure. To be played at 5:30 pm.

* All games to be played at Holy Cross on Thursday, February 23, 2012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HCCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Results

Game 1: 1st seed (Holy Cross) 73vs 2nd seed (St Joe’s) 19@ 10:00 am

Game 2: 2nd seed (St Joe’s) 28vs 3rd seed (TISS) 57@ 12:30 pm

Game 3: 1st seed (Holy Cross) 54vs 3rd seed (TISS) 23@ 3:00 pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spring

PostSubject: Re: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:35 pm

HCCrusader,

Do you know what school(s) Conner Shkimba is considering for next year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HCCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Shkimba hasn't made a decision yet. He's applied to quite a few programs so things are pretty open for him!

To be honest, AAA EOSSAA and OFSAA were the first times he had received any real recognition in high school.

Hopefully after his performance at OFSAA and with the helpful push from North Pole Hoops, some CIS programs will finally give him some credit! I really feel he's a hidden gem that will boost some lucky CIS program.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spring

PostSubject: Re: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 pm

I am quite surprised that he is being overlooked. From what I've seen he's one of the best point guards to ever come out of Kingston. What makes me consider this is the fact the he is a two-way player. I played high school ball in Kingston against highly-recruited players such as Greg Faulkner, Owen Klassen, Spencer Lambert, etc.. and none of them, with the exception of maybe Klassen, played any defence. I'm assuming that many schools are overlooking Conner due to his height. However, what these schools need to realize is that what he lacks in height he makes up for in skill and heart. I honestly think he has the potential to play on any CIS team next year. Up until now I was sure that a top-notch program such as Carleton was after him. Nevertheless, I truly hope he gets the opportunity to play at the next-level.

Has Queen's offered him anything? They took Desmond Adams this past year and he has no where near the amount of potential that Conner has.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basketball101

PostSubject: Re: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Desmond Adams was a walk on Queens. He was not recruited when he was in high school. I have seen Connor Shkimba play several times this and last year and although he has heart, I am uncertain if he has the ability to play at the next level. Some may disagree, but that is how I have felt watching him, although it would be humbling to see him make a CIS program.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior AAA EOSSAA   Today at 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

Senior AAA EOSSAA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1