HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SportsCanada.TV

PostSubject: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm

For the first time ever SportsCanada.TV will be webcasting all provincial championship basketball tournaments for both boys and girls in the 2012 provincial champions.

All games in Junior, A, AA and AAA girls and boys will be webcast on SportsCanada.TV and will feature in game commentary, live stats and live score overlay.

This March tune in to SportsCanada.TV to watch BC High School Basketball!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vancity55555

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:09 pm

SportsCanada.TV wrote:
For the first time ever SportsCanada.TV will be webcasting all provincial championship basketball tournaments for both boys and girls in the 2012 provincial champions.

All games in Junior, A, AA and AAA girls and boys will be webcast on SportsCanada.TV and will feature in game commentary, live stats and live score overlay.

This March tune in to SportsCanada.TV to watch BC High School Basketball!

Cant Wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basketballfan1

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 pm

The first AA game is not being broadcast. Any reason why? Is there some sort of schedule that shows which games will be broadcast and the time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M-5

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 am

Sportscanada, what happended to your coverage of the lower mainland 1st, 3rd, and 5th place games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lefon Jang

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:12 am

The site crashed! I couldn't even get it for a while. I hope this doesn't happen to the AAA Provincial. I thought Langley Event Ctr is broadcasting the AAA Provincial???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballinfrls

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 pm

unable to watch many of the games ! why is this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ebe

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 pm

basketballfan1 wrote:
The first AA game is not being broadcast. Any reason why? Is there some sort of schedule that shows which games will be broadcast and the time?

I believe only the semi finals and the 3rd / 4th game and championship game will be broadcast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ebe

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 pm

M-5 wrote:
Sportscanada, what happended to your coverage of the lower mainland 1st, 3rd, and 5th place games?

The games were originally scheduled to be on a Friday but when the tournament got moved to Saturday Sportscanada had a previous committment and couldn't do these games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sportvictoria

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:42 pm

ebe wrote:
basketballfan1 wrote:

I believe only the semi finals and the 3rd / 4th game and championship game will be broadcast.

No "JR" or "A" games at all from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Sportvictoria.com
ebe

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Mark Scott provided the link for the junior boys games
The Telus BC Jr. Boys Provincial Championship website is here http://tinyurl.com/7zyq56j & games are webcast at http://tinyurl.com/7emgbnl Vancouver College is hosting. Thanks to VC!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoons

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 pm

So let me get this straight.....the JR provincials are on the web but the A and AA Varsity boys provs are not..except for the final 4 games????
Brutal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ebe

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:25 pm

The decision to webcast the games is entriely up to the various tournament organizing committees. All games could be done but ultimately the tournaments make the decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronh_pm

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:32 pm

zoons wrote:
So let me get this straight.....the JR provincials are on the web but the A and AA Varsity boys provs are not..except for the final 4 games????
Brutal!

Nothing personal but this is worth a watch for those having issues getting to the streams or w/e.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vancouversportsevents.com
And 1

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 am

Hey just checking out sportscanada . why cant i watch any of the archived games ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV   Today at 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down

BC High School Basketball Provincial Webcasts - SportsCanada.TV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1