HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Most Improved 09/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webeballin

PostSubject: Most Improved 09/10   Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Any suggestions for most improved teams,compared to last season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underdog

PostSubject: Re: Most Improved 09/10   Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm

I am going to say Harvey Boys. The lost a lot last year and I thought they would be weaker. This years team seemed better than last years team. I will also mention Fundy, getting to regionals is a huge accomplishment for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: Most Improved 09/10   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:32 pm

You've got lots of teams to choose from. Just looking at teams in the Final 8 in AA boys. At the top you've got teams like DP and SSHS who have taken their game from one level to another to now have a chance to be the best in the province. Teams like FHS, HHS, Petti. who may have exceeded people's early season expectations. Or even teams like Bellissle and UMRHS that very few people would have talked about or thought about prior to the season proving themselves. Its tough to leave McAdam off this list even though in some ways I'm sure it is a disappointing year beacue of the loss of one player late in the season, the way the rest of those kids improved and gutted our two tough playoff comeback wins is great improvement.

Too many great story lines and games to really pick a clear winner, though someone in AA (boys and girls) are going to be taking home a historic win for their school that will show real program achievement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: Most Improved 09/10   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Noone will be surprised that I say UMRHS, only 8 wins over the past 2 seasons to go to 28-6 overall this year and an overtime away from being in a provincial final is a giant step ahead.Only losing 2 players next year, I'm excited!

Belleisle is definetly deserving here aswell. 2nd in the regional tournament in Petitcodiac caught everyone off guard and these guys will be tough again next year.

Other teams like Caledonia showed huge signs of improvment, Fundy, Hartland and Southern Vic were all vastly improved aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Improved 09/10   Today at 3:17 am

Back to top Go down

Most Improved 09/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1