HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Richmond 2012-13?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dick Vitale

PostSubject: Richmond 2012-13?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 am

Who knows anything about Richmond next tear and if any teams will be darkhorse provincial contenders? Also is Palmer planning on flopping back to AAA this season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sanderson1

PostSubject: Re: Richmond 2012-13?   Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 am

It will most likely be Palmer and London again in the finals for the third time, but teams like McMath and Burnett should also be strong next year but it will definitely be another great year in Richmond. I think Palmer is going to stay in AA mainly because they don't have a team that's as strong as the ones they've had in past years but wouldn't be too surprised to see them in AAA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Vitale

PostSubject: Re: Richmond 2012-13?   Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 am

sanderson1 wrote:
It will most likely be Palmer and London again in the finals for the third time, but teams like McMath and Burnett should also be strong next year but it will definitely be another great year in Richmond. I think Palmer is going to stay in AA mainly because they don't have a team that's as strong as the ones they've had in past years but wouldn't be too surprised to see them in AAA.

What separates Palmer and slss from say Mcmath and Burnett ? I see the guardplay from Burnett especially and Mcmath being better then palmers for sure. But no one has another madewan that's for sure. Seems to me depth is an issue for all 4 teams though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuyLafleur

PostSubject: Re: Richmond 2012-13?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 am

No team in Richmond will match up against Palmer's guard trio of Jamie Madewan-Gurjit Pooni-Antonio Jhuty next season.

You have a provincial teamer in Pooni, a 25 point per game scorer who could also potentially be on the provincial team in Jhuty, and arguably the best player in the province next year in Madewan.

Besides that, Palmer has just about nobody, except for maybe Karn Mann and his younger brother who are both very good 3-pt shooters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond 2012-13?   Today at 4:37 am

Back to top Go down

Richmond 2012-13?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1