HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saintsbballer

PostSubject: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Thu May 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Which teams are looking the strongest/have new players???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balltillifall2013

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm

jadon cohee walnut grove
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DickVitale2013

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:39 pm

The last time I checked this season just started. There is some great ball ahead of us. Why don't we keep the focus about this season. Like to see some real in depth analysis on teams, players and programs like States side. Promote the game don't hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newmember

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Drew from saints
I found his summer mix on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubN5Ol9kyS0
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:29 am

I heard that Drew Urquhart is a very slow and weak player... compare him to Ziggy Browne and there is no competition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:53 pm

rupa gadri wrote:
I heard that Drew Urquhart is a very slow and weak player... compare him to Ziggy Browne and there is no competition

all ziggy has is athleticism, nowhere near players like Drew, no point in even putting him on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

You sir, are racist.
Back to top Go down
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 pm

rupa gadri wrote:
You sir, are racist.

Rupa Gadri please reply with an intelligent post for once, and back up your statements with actual proof of knowledge of what you are talking about.

I myself have never heard of Ziggy Browne, Sullivan Heights does not seem to be a Valley contender and if you say he is such a great player why is Sullivan not in contention?

I have seen Drew Urquhart play and know he has great skills on the court, and impressive athleticism for his size, Urquhart can play inside with a good range on his jumper and if needed can play in the interior with a multitude of post moves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?   Today at 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down

What r the top teams and their top 2-3 players for next year?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1