HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

2012 JUNIOR MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM – INVITATIONAL TRYOUT ROSTER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronh_pm

PostSubject: 2012 JUNIOR MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM – INVITATIONAL TRYOUT ROSTER    Tue May 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Congrats to BC's Braxston Bunce, Mitch Goodwin, Connor Morgan and Cameron Smythe on being invited to the try out camp. I'm fairly disappointed that only four BC kids were named to the 22 man squad as I think the next two or three BC players could easily compete with the bottom 12-14 Ontario players.

Maybe they should rotate where the club is headquartered every now and then to address this disparity.

http://www.basketball.ca/junior-men-s-national-team-announces-invitational-tryout-roster-and-schedule-p150558
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vancouversportsevents.com
ceelow75

PostSubject: Re: 2012 JUNIOR MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM – INVITATIONAL TRYOUT ROSTER    Tue May 15, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm disappointed that Manroop Clair didn't get invited. He is easily one of the best players from Canada and easily should have gotten an invite over some of the players on the list, even from BC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

2012 JUNIOR MEN’S NATIONAL TEAM – INVITATIONAL TRYOUT ROSTER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1