HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Saints Vs VC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Saints Vs VC   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm

How do they look in next season?

I think Saints are hands down favorites next year in this series. Having Adam Hildebrand, Tylon,Drew with DChung at PG spot is too much for VC to handle. VC will be physical but lacks the offense power of Saints.

Any other opinions?
Back to top Go down
sanderson1

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

I believe that Hildebrand will be graduating this year, am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Hildebrandt is graduating.
There is also a rumour that Urquhart is leaving for a school in Seattle, and if that happens I would make VC heavy favourites.
Does anyone know if he would be eligible down there if his family does not move?
That's all we need in BC is to have American schools recruiting our top kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Pooch wrote:
There is also a rumour that Urquhart is leaving for a school in Seattle, and if that happens I would make VC heavy favourites.
Does anyone know if he would be eligible down there if his family does not move?

If Hildebrand is gone, the scale would be equal btw both. I think barring Churchil, none of the vancouver teams would be able to compete with Valley teams ( Pitt, grove, Whiterock, Mouat, Yale, Fox, ND).
Back to top Go down
outlawpete

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Pooch wrote:

Ya the last thing we want is american schools recruting our top players. Lets just let saints take care of the rercruiting of top BC players. Can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm

I believe, but may be wrong, that the Urquhart family moved so that Drew could play at Saints. I happen to be of the camp that thinks it is fine for a family to do what they think is right for their son's future. Many don't and the topic has been widely discussed on this forum before so it is probably best left alone.
If there is some accusation of recruiting in this case, I don't know of it.
Anyway, I just hope we don't start to see more of the best kids leaving our province. I really don't think they need to and would hate to see that become a trend.
If his family is once again willing to move, more power to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachb

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 am

I believe, but may be wrong, that the Urquhart family moved so that Drew could play at Saints. I happen to be of the camp that thinks it is fine for a family to do what they think is right for their son's future. Many don't and the topic has been widely discussed on this forum before so it is probably best left alone.
If there is some accusation of recruiting in this case, I don't know of it.
Anyway, I just hope we don't start to see more of the best kids leaving our province. I really don't think they need to and would hate to see that become a trend.
If his family is once again willing to move, more power to them.

Wow talk about a post all over the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints Vs VC   Today at 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Saints Vs VC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1