HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dungarvon whooper

PostSubject: Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Good luck to all the great high school players but don't forget those who are wowing us now and will be doing it for many years to come ... the Mini Teams! What are your predictions for those teams playing in your areas? cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nbball

PostSubject: Re: Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

harvey is boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Underdog

PostSubject: Re: Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I coach the mini boys from St Stephen, we are off to River Valley for provincials. Our team is competitive and have had some tight games with some of the teams in our division. I also would like to second the post that the Harvey team is very good. We have played them three times this year and they are extremely good. When this team gets to high school, they will compete for a championship. Remember the name Marcus Holland because you will be hearing it for years to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dungarvon whooper

PostSubject: Re: Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:16 am

I have heard that Harvey has a good team and look forward to watching them. Grand Falls Mini Boys have come a long way over the past few years. I expect to see them do very well at the Provincials and place in the top 2 or 3. Keep your eyes on Grand Falls #26 (Sam Hambrook) Exclamation . He can move better than a lot of High School boys I've seen. The team works together very well thanks to coach Paul M.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dungarvon whooper

PostSubject: Re: Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Mini A Division Games were great in Harvey this weekend! Congratulations to the Hillsborough Team on their Gold Winning performance and to Grand Falls Mini Knights for Silver. Luke Nelson from Hillsborough is quite a player and Sam Hambrook took Allstar for the GF Team. The coaches and parents should be very proud of the boys for their performances in some games that had the rafters shaking in the Harvey gym Very Happy
Thanks to the Harvey organizers for another super Provincial Tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!   Today at 12:43 am

Back to top Go down

Mini Teams !!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1