HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tournaments in the New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coach McLean

PostSubject: Tournaments in the New Year   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 am

Does anybody know of good tournaments in the new year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachc

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in the New Year   Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:08 pm

One of the best tournaments there is happens the first week back after the Christmas break. The Jaguar classic at St. Joes is always competitive with usually around 48 teams or so. You can contact Blaine if you want to enter a team (blaine.scatcherd@ocsb.ca). I know he is close to full, but has had a few teams pull out recently due to the work issues in the public system. I am pretty sure the National Capital Classic (usually first weekend in Feb) is not running this year. There is also a rather large tournament that usually runs in Petawawa the weekend after the National Capital claasic, but I have not heard anything yet as to whether or not it is running again. If your team is looking to travel, you can check out hooptowngta.com as they list many of the tournaments in the gta that are running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thehammer

PostSubject: Brockville Collegiate Redrams Invitational Feb 1st and 2nd 2013   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey Guys the Brockville RedRams Invitational is still running Feb 1st and 2nd. If your interested please contact Tom Curson email is tcurson@northerncables.com. This is the 7th year its been running. Still lots of teams coming let me know if your interested. Can be contacted by phone as well 613-802-3458.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach McLean

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in the New Year   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks CoachC. Now registered our Senior Boys for Jaguar Classic, as well as getting some exhibition games for our Jrs.
Do you remember when the Peteborough Junior tournament is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachc

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in the New Year   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I believe that it has been the first weekend in february but I doubt that it is running this year. I was speaking to the person who ran the senior Kawartha Classic and he said that he did not run it this year because the school he taught at closed (PCVS). I think both tournaments ran from that site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller29

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in the New Year   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:37 am

is there anymore tournaments in ottawa for this season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in the New Year   Today at 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

Tournaments in the New Year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1