HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

24th Annual Legal Beagle Draw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
baller2sk

PostSubject: Re: 24th Annual Legal Beagle Draw   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:57 pm

JLivingston wrote:
baller2sk wrote:
Geddy wrote:
I agree with the feeling on the Board regarding Yale. They have 1 good player and who really knows how old he is (Joaquin). Predict they finish 5th in Valleys. There team last year was not that good and they basically have the same team (similar to White Rock). I recall white Rock dominating Yale in FV playoffs last year enroute to there 3rd place finish at Provincials. I think Yale finished 15th last year. Walnut Grove would beat Yale by 15.
Wow its pretty funny when people stoop to such lengths as to question the age of a 15 year old kid. If weve learned anything from the kelowna guard situation is you can run but you cant hide. Yale are not the team they were last year the same players but a year older, wiser and stronger. Its weird how that works hey actually getting into the gym and working on your game it dones wonders.

Hey baller2sk, being a father of Joaquin, we understand you are so sensitive to age controversy surrounding your son. But why do you drag Kelowna kid into your post whose defense is well explained in The province.
There is no contoversy its a bunch of bs that is taking a shot at a kid. The kelowna kid was an honest mistake and either way will be discovered that was my point period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JLivingston

PostSubject: Re: 24th Annual Legal Beagle Draw   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 pm

JLivingston wrote:
Also I can go on record that next monday or tuesday, Grove will win over Kits for sure by 10 minimum again due to matchups.

I called this last week. Didn't I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

24th Annual Legal Beagle Draw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3