HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

GLENEAGLE TALONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALONS TALK

PostSubject: GLENEAGLE TALONS   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 am

WHAT A GAME! DENVER, CORDELL, BRENDEN, TARIK AND GRANT WITH THE HELP OF THERE TEAMMATES FROM THE GLENEAGLE TALONS COULD NOT BE DEFEATED THIS EVENING, DURING A TERRY FOX TOURNAMENT AGAINST KITSILANO! WHAT A WIN! TALONS ARE ON THERE WAY TO THE TOP!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: GLENEAGLE TALONS   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 am

TALONS TALK wrote:
WHAT A GAME! DENVER, CORDELL, BRENDEN, TARIK AND GRANT WITH THE HELP OF THERE TEAMMATES FROM THE GLENEAGLE TALONS COULD NOT BE DEFEATED THIS EVENING, DURING A TERRY FOX TOURNAMENT AGAINST KITSILANO! WHAT A WIN! TALONS ARE ON THERE WAY TO THE TOP!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball

LOL.. excited much?

Great win for a Gleneagle squad I thought would be ranked throughout the year.

Also, LOVE the new TALONS jerseys, looking fresh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roadrunner

PostSubject: Just curious   Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:34 pm

I was wondering what happened against White Rock? Seemed that after a game like that against Kits they would have had a closer game. Did you catch the game? Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: GLENEAGLE TALONS   Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Roadrunner wrote:
I was wondering what happened against White Rock? Seemed that after a game like that against Kits they would have had a closer game. Did you catch the game? Any thoughts?

"The giant-killing Talons, fresh off Thursday’s win over No. 1 Kits, were forced to play without two members of its starting back court on Friday in the first game of the semifinal round" as per Howard Tsumura's blog. "School issues" is the reason I hear why they couldn't play vs. WRCA, probably would've been a closer game with their full compliment of players playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALONS TALK

PostSubject: RESPONSE   Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 pm

YES AND IT DIDN'T HELP ANY THAT ONE OF THE STARTERS IS NOW INJURED AND OUT FOR A WEEK. THE TALONS ARE STILL A TUFF TEAM AND THEY WILL COME THROUGH IN THE END!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLENEAGLE TALONS   Today at 12:45 am

Back to top Go down

GLENEAGLE TALONS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1