Looking at the Grade 10/11 talent out there, there should be some very strong teams next year. I think the leading ones will be;
1) Van College - Won Juniors last year with a strong crop, and their junior team is again stacked. Will be great next year;
2) Burnaby South - Some grade Grade 10 talent that surprisingly played Junior this season, and the core of their senior team are Grade 11 players, so they'll be talented
3) Gleneagle - a lot of talented Grade 11 players returning on this team, were one of the top junior teams last year.
4) Walnut Grove - Jadon Cohee will be the top HS player in BC next year and this team will have a lot of talent to support him
5) Tamanawis - are strong this year with some young talent and their best Player - Sukjot Bains - is returning next year
6) Terry Fox - have several Grade 10's playing up this year, so they should be talented and deep
7) Pitt Meadows - always tough and well coached
WJ Mouat - Their 2 best players are both returning, including 6'9" Tristan Etienne and guard Corey Hauck, Will be tough for anybody
9) St. George's - With Drew returning next year, they'll have a good group of talent
10) Sardis - under the Radar a bit, but have 2 strong players at their core in Hayden and Eric
11) Yale - Some great talent, including one of the top Grade 10 players in BC, who is the senior team's strongest player
12) Panorama Ridge - a very talented Junior team last year - will be interesting to see if they'll continue to develop. Young this year, if they can maintain their discipline they can surprise a lot of teams
There are several others; MEI, Churchill, Lord Tweedsmuir, Holy Cross, etc. - who could also be tough.
Those are my thoughts, but I'm sure I've missed out a team or 2 - so feel free to add in who I missed. Not intending to exclude anyone- just going from memory, which isn't what it used to be!