HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AA perdictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: AA perdictions   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:39 am

who do you think will come out and win in st.stephen? woodstock, Rothesay, CN, St.Stephen?

also it's clear to say that tantramar will win on the other side. what do you think? I personally think st.stephen will take home court advantage and beat rothesay in the final.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: AA perdictions   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 am

All 4 of those teams are more then capable of beating Tantramar easily. Fundy beat Tantramar boys last weekend and are the 3rd seed in the south going into this weekends regional.

I would say that CNHS/SSHS have the best chance of being in the finals this weekend winner hosting sectionals and then them meeting again in the finals.

A healthy Woodstock is right there with both of them but I've heard a rumour (ONLY A RUMOUR) that one of the Gray boys has an elbow injury that may be significant.

I would say Rothesay is the 4th best of the 4 right now. They do have the best shooter(s) but need to be lights out to beat these teams.

Any potential upsets for these in the first round today? CN with the Bye, SSHS playing ESA at home might as well be a bye (Sorry ESA). WHS and Rothesay both stronger then Fundy and SVHS but maybe a punchers chance of upsets there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AA perdictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: New Brunswick-
Jump to: