HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Final predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baller14

PostSubject: Final predictions    Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:37 pm

[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller14

PostSubject: Re: Final predictions    Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Harvey vs Hartland- Should be a excellent game to watch. If Hartland plays defense like I watched this weekend they will have no problem to pull a 10 point win off. I hear Harvey had a nail biter against Devon Park today. Harvey throwing up bricks if this carries over to HS Hartland should have no problem.

Woodstock and Carlton north- If they play as well as they did against St. Stephen it shouldn't be a bad game! Possibly a win by single digits. But I'm going to put money on Carlton North. I just think they have the stronger team this year. Might be surprised though..

Fhs and KV- Fredericton obviously have the edge on this match. Easy 25 point win but who knows... We may be surprised!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dewey_NB

PostSubject: Re: Final predictions    Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Baller14 wrote:
Harvey vs Hartland- Should be a excellent game to watch. If Hartland plays defense like I watched this weekend they will have no problem to pull a 10 point win off. I hear Harvey had a nail biter against Devon Park today. Harvey throwing up bricks if this carries over to HS Hartland should have no problem.

Woodstock and Carlton north- If they play as well as they did against St. Stephen it shouldn't be a bad game! Possibly a win by single digits. But I'm going to put money on Carlton North. I just think they have the stronger team this year. Might be surprised though..

Fhs and KV- Fredericton obviously have the edge on this match. Easy 25 point win but who knows... We may be surprised!!
Actually I figure Hartland will blow the doors off of Harvey , and no one will touch Freddy, but my money will be on the Thunder, the boys showed alot of heart today in St Stephen, being down at one point by 13, Burlock hitting the clutch shot with only a handfull of time left, boys are playing good D, but then again time will tell.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final predictions    Today at 4:40 am

Back to top Go down

Final predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1