HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OFSAA "AA" Seeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: OFSAA "AA" Seeds   Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:23 pm

EOSSAA Champion LaSalle out of Kingston has received the #10 seed. Unfortunately this is not a great position in the draw. They play #9 Eden, SOSSAA's champion which is a tough matchup. Regardless it looks like Game #2, on either side of the bracket is going to be difficult. A loss against Eden probably puts LaSalle up against Crescent out of CISSAA - a solid squad. A win against Eden probably puts LaSalle up against Immaculata (the 8 seed). This is bad luck for the Knights as I feel that Immaculata has been poorly seeded. I wouldn`t be surprised if Immaculata (out of Ottawa) wins the whole thing. It reminds of AY Jackson`s seeding a few years ago (out of Ottawa) when they claimed OFSAA Gold. Hopefully LaSalle can overcome!

EOSSAA`s second rep is Arnprior. They got the seed of death with the 12 position. They will take on ACMT, the 1 seed. A loss has the Prior most likely up against the 6 seed, St Christopher, a perrenial OFSAA-level program. Arnprior has a big front line and a lot of heart - we`ll see if they can work some magic. Good luck to Coach Moore and his boys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OFSAA "AA" Seeds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1