HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

top teams next season.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
new ball

PostSubject: top teams next season.   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

any ideas of the top teams for next year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 am

I think these will be the top teams next year.

AA-NE

Dalhousie-Gonna be tough to beat, always seem to be very competitive, losing a couple guys but everyone else will step up.

Sugarloaf-They lost a couple but were very deep this year, a repeta is not outta the question.

Central NB Academy-Lost all star Cody Boucher and big inside player Matt Munn, but there are a few players from Doaktown that look like strong pick ups. The team from last year can step it up, shpould be a very competitive first year for this school.

JMA-Gonna be underrated all season probably. They have a lot returning and a few kids coming up that can play, they will be a sleeper for sure. I predict the force in the East.

Belleisle-Learned how to win this year and should continue learning and improving next year.

Petti-Good young players this year will only get better next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller001

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 am

The east will actually be very strong next year, look for Caledonia to also be very good, I dont think they loose anybody and they competed with most teams very hard this year. Also dont count out Minto or Cambridge, both have there returning allstars and Cambridge only looses one starter and have some decent kids coming up from middle school. As has been the problem with these guys they are in need of a coach who understands the game as this past year they only had a parents coach who has never played or only ever watched the game one year before. And these guys have had a new coach each year they have been in A or AA starting 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f4xi

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am

I think your forgetting Harvey and McAdam. They will definitely be in the top 4 of AA next year. Grand Manan should have a good team as well.

In AAA Bathurst should be very strong if not the favorite (especially if the Daley kid plays with them like he is in age class this year). Leo Hayes, KV and McNaughton should be good, and Im really looking forward to seeing how well FHS can be with all the kids they lose. They got beat pretty bad in last years midget age class, which will be next years grade 12's and 11's.

Baller001 wrote:
The east will actually be very strong next year, look for Caledonia to also be very good, I dont think they loose anybody and they competed with most teams very hard this year. Also dont count out Minto or Cambridge, both have there returning allstars and Cambridge only looses one starter and have some decent kids coming up from middle school. As has been the problem with these guys they are in need of a coach who understands the game as this past year they only had a parents coach who has never played or only ever watched the game one year before. And these guys have had a new coach each year they have been in A or AA starting 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hardfouls

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 am

Riverview boys will be strong as well next year. They essentially return everyone plus their JV team was solid this past year even with their 3-4 best playing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hardfouls.com
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

I heard that Matt Daley was leaving Dalhousie for Bathurst. Don't know if this is true or not but it will be a lot tougher for them if he leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riverman93

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:57 pm

If Daley goes to BHS they would be very hard to beat!!! I would like to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maripac30

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Daley to BHS has been a rumour every year now for 4 years......... DB4L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top teams next season.   Today at 3:46 am

Back to top Go down

top teams next season.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top