HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NBIAA Final 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rudas

PostSubject: NBIAA Final 12   Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Just saw an email saying the NBIAA has awarded the Saint John Committee the final 12 for the next three years. Well deserved. They did a fantastic job the last three years and should be rewarded for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dewey_NB

PostSubject: Re: NBIAA Final 12   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Rudas wrote:
Just saw an email saying the NBIAA has awarded the Saint John Committee the final 12 for the next three years. Well deserved. They did a fantastic job the last three years and should be rewarded for that.
I agree somewhat they did a great job, where I feel they dropped the ball was at Woodstock closed practice, As a parent we were given the chance to watch our kids practice, so to start off the court was not ready for them to start, pretty sure cameras were being installed or even maybe replaced at the nets, second, while about 25 mins in the gates were open for fans to come in, What really put a sour taste in my mouth was the parents the did not purchase floor tickets were asked to move, go to the stands, all thinking this was a closed practice, so my hat is tipped to one of our parents that had purchased alot of floor tickets for our game on Saturday passed these out to us. This is not sour grapes for our lost, congrats to the stars, also this is my opinion, not of coaches, Thank You
Back to top Go down
View user profile

NBIAA Final 12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1